$30 Microfiber???

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Denzil, May 5, 2009.

1. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Wow, Thats alot of money...That towel reminds me of the towel in the Enviroshield kit...:shrug:

2. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

yeah I would say a tad pricey. Most I ever spent on a wax was $72.

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I've got that one as well buddy and quite like it. Its a manageable size and works well - even for wax and sealant removal. The big one is for drying your car and its SUPER plush but I find it awkward.

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

OK, That make sense. I have never seen a towel like that one until I got the kit. I like it...:thumb:

5. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

^^ The drying towel is made in Germany, not a CG rebrand

6. 911Fanatic

Have you had a chance to use one David? Just wondering what you think of them. I know Rich and Clarke at PB love them. I just find them a bit awkward as once they are wet, thats it. Its next to impossible to wring them out well enough.

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Are you from LVC?

8. Reflect

So it begins, the quest to produce the largest microfiber drying towel known to man. We shall call it, Pangeafiber.

9. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

:lol: :support:

10. 911Fanatic

I have no idea what it means, but its funnier than hell! I'll take two!! :applause2:

11. Reflect

12. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

That makes me on too since I got it... :(

MY EXCUSE: I'm in Geography this semester :p

13. Nica

Nica Banned

My rule of thumb is don't knock it till you try it...that's how I ended up with so much stuff... specially waxes :thumb: but I'm not complaining I love my wax collection/detailing collection. All in good time I'll try just about everything in the market..just as long it appeals to me ;) If it doesn't appeal to me I wont bother with it :shrug:

14. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Soooooooo... Carlos....... how many of these are you going to buy hmm? :giggle:

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Well first it has to appeal to me, so far I'm pleased with what I own so no need to venture out just yet...once I get bored or want to try something new I may give it a go..besides I've got a special item(s) coming up :whistle:

16. 911Fanatic

Yes. Yes you are! LOL I find the fact that you knew that word off the top of your head kinda disturbing. You need a hobby - like detailing.

17. Reflect

No no no, I need a friggin girlfriend! But seriously though, start working on a towel deal, say the size of a bed sheet. Nica has a microfiber bath towel. I want microfiber carpet. I will beat him at something if it kills me.

18. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

On Saturday, I drove past a furniture store that had a big "Microfiber sofas" banner on the front window. I should have stopped by.

19. Denzil

Denzil Guest

A man of surprises... all the time, haha. You're such a tease Carlos!

20. 911Fanatic

I took a pic of both towels for y'all. The large one on the left is like the Gloss-it towel and the other is the smaller one that came with my enviroshield kit. As you can see, the Gloss-it towel is almost 2x as big.

[​IMG]