3 am whos up with me?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by trhland, Nov 7, 2009.

  1. P1et

    P1et Official DB Moderator

    You can always sniff Tardis for a bit, that'll make you sleep good!
     
  2. Darkstar752

    Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

    12 am-4 am is the only time I get real work done. It's cool being up when no one else is. Sometimes I just smoke giggly greens and I'm up at 3 am screaming at little kids on Xbox Live lol.
     
  3. supercharged

    supercharged DB Forum Supporter

    sounds like you are speaking from experince!!! Tardis is nowhere near Swissvax waxes in tearms of scent...
     
  4. lifemal

    lifemal Wax on..Wax off

    I been drinking. Working on my website and just got my new design for my flyer and business cards finished. Woo.
     
  5. SpecC

    SpecC Wax on..Wax off

    +1 it's one of the only times my older apartment used to be quiet, so it was the best time to do.. well just about anything haha.
     
  6. trhland

    trhland Nuba Guru

    you guys are silly
     
  7. trhland

    trhland Nuba Guru

    wait a minute ! i was the one talking about percocets and whores:applause2::applause2:
     

Share This Page