World's Best Wax on a Sonic Blue Mustang GT

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Dust2Glory, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

A while ago I did a wax trade with Bryansbestwax... some 50/50 for some Collector Series WBW. I did this mustang about a year ago when I was still heavy into Rightlook products!!!:yikes:

Anyway, last time i touched it i used RL sealant then topped with their cherry wax, and believe it or not it was still sheeting pretty nicely! (But I will also mention that it sat in the garage for about 11 months, only came out to charge battery every once in a while)

So anyway, I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to try out the wax

Wash:
    CG Citrus Clear via foam cannon and in bucket
    I also used XMT 360 to help clean the paint and provide a nice clean palate to wax, I used a white pad with the flex.

First off this wax is very, very soft!!!! I thought when I got it it was melted, so I put in the fridge over night and when I got it out it was still super soft! So when I got the TW pad in the wax you instantly get too much wax...

This stuff goes on super, super easy... almost too easy, but here's the catch... it sets up just as fast as you put it on, well atleast down here in texas heat. On one panel I let it set for like a minute and a half and I had to but out the 360 and white pad to get it off. That was after I soaked the panel in QD and tired to get it off!! Wouldn't budge.. so after that little incident, it was wax on, want 20 seconds, wax off!!!! Aaahhh, much better.

Well the rest is history, have the blue a really deep warm color, very rich. It muted the flakes some what, but I didn't care, they weren't that evident to begin with. All in all this stuff was pretty easy to work with once you get the hang of it. As far as durability goes, I'll have to check next time I wash the stang!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Sexy headband!!!

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

worlds best wax? never heard of it. any info or a linkie?

Nice shine on the stang btw.

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The Vista Blue is looking sweet!!!!!!! Great work!! How did you like the Worlds Best Wax???

5. dogma

dogma Guest

WBW is an excellent wax as is all their products.
    Their surface refresher is a really nice QD. Speak to Frank he is quite knowledgeable.

6. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

its my tribute to the 70's!!!

:: World's Best Wax ::

it was nice... I need to try it again. better than souveran

:headbang:

7. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

The car looks amazing Im not sayin that just because it's a Mustang either

8. GBS

GBS Wax on..Wax off

Very nice D2G. Love the color but not the car.

9. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Nice job Dust. Man DB is like riding down the street in my town...Mustangs everywhere!

10. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Nice work Dusty!

11. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

niceeee...mm so tempting to buy a new gt grrrrrr

12. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Ok, this pick made me slightly disoriented, maybe a little bit nauseated...had a bit of trouble focusing there for a second (I'm bleedin at the eyeballz right now cuz I've been reading a LOT of paper text lately)

I can only imagine what that would've looked like in bright sunlight!

:thumb:

13. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Looks great. That's a nice car.

14. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

GARY!!! Man I thought you were dead!!! Glad to see ur not:applause2:

haha lol... yeah I would of like to use the stuff on his porsche, but it's not coming out to play yet

:thumb:

15. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

looks great!

16. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

you hit the secret of this stuff, wax on wax off and the shine and beading last for months. Nice job. Thanks for the review. The wife is getting the 50/50 on her truck.

17. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Looking good.... I saw this at the car show and was wondering if it was any good. Which Pinnacle product are you comparing it to?

18. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

souveran

19. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

looks like a interesting wax.

20. dogma

dogma Guest

I love WBW. It's just as good if not better than Souvran and Zymol. WBW other products are just as good as the wax. I also Have 50/50 and Petes53 wich I like a lot too.