Wife Might Kill Me!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by trhland, Mar 16, 2008.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i said to my wife i might want to order some more waxes soon . maybe some higher end wax. she said WHAT!!!! HOW MUCH!!! i said ohh i dont know maybe 200 a jar. WHAT!!!! SHE SAID!!!! shes pissed to say the least. i was going to mention pauls wax. but forget it . she went nutts at 200:yikes:maybe if i buy her a bra from victoria secret shell calm down . dam:chillpill::chillpill:

2. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

They don't understand do they! LOL...

3. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Good Luck trying to convince her

4. Ray in Kingwood

Ray in Kingwood Any Rag Vehicle Washer

trhland

You will be missed!

;)

5. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

it was nice knowing you guys ..:goodn::goodn:

6. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Dibs on your detailing supplies...hahaha

7. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

sorry they'll be buried with me.....:peace:

8. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

:preach: R.I.P. :angel:

:whistle:

9. HighEndDetail

HighEndDetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Though she would have no problem spending $200 on a pair of shoes, and only to wear them once.:shakehead:
    Were the $200 jar of wax would give you months of joy:D

10. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

she doesnt buy 200 dollar shoes she buys 400 dollars coach pocketbooks:yikes::yikes:

11. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

I don't ask:shead:

:loud::drinking2:

Honestly, the stuff I have works good enuff for me, for what I have to apply it to. Maybe when I win the lottery someday like my buddy did last week. He won $250K last week!!!!!

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Well damnit fair is fair.. get yourself out there and get sokme mystery... that's all you bud, we want pictures

Go out and get her a $3 pocket book from big lots and grab yourself a cn of turtle wax, walk up to here with each - hand her the $3 pocket book and show her your new turtle wax and say " I guess this is how EACH of us are living from now on"

:stirpot: :argue: :preach: It was nice knowing you, hope she brings flowers to your grave

13. PTJD

PTJD Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I know how you feel, I have to sell some of my waxes to get in on the Supernatual GB.

14. t-bird

t-bird Any Rag Vehicle Washer

All i can say is "YOU THE MAN"Buy now and take the:deadhorse: later

15. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

This is what it is for us men: you have to buy your wife something of EQUIVALANET or higher value than your wax for it to be OK. So if you want a $200 wax, you'll have to fork over $200 for a nice pair of shoes. SIMPLE MATH!!!

:)

16. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

lol i feel you on this one. I have one more purchase left, until awhile.

17. blucpe

blucpe Birth of a Detailer

i hope you'll a;\ll forgive me when i say i just don't get what all the fuss is about all these high priced (100- ****). granted they give a nice finish but i don't see where it's any better than some of the more inexpensive ones. i'm not gonna start throwing around names and comparing abc wax to xyz, i think we've been around long enough to know what i'm trying to get across here. now if it's your thing to spend a lot of money on wax and you can afford it by all means go for it. i personally can't see me spending a ton of money on any wax that's gonna make my car look any shinier than already is, i hope i'm not offending anyone here, that's def not my intention, just stating my opinion and it's not right or wrong it just is. thanx for listening.

18. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Do you know what the easiest way is to get an expensive wax approved by the missus? Do a few details, charge money for it, so it's all GRAVY MONEY. Then she cannot say anything!!! Mate, I use that one ALL THE TIME and it's FAIR because you worked for it!!!

19. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Good luck and hope you can get your wax........

20. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im not thinking of droping thousands. just a couple hundred.ove heard nothing but great things about swissvax bos and concorso .so thoses i might try .