What's Your Screen Name Mean?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Dust2Glory, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

To be honest with you guys, some your screen names are cool, but how did you come up with them? What do they mean?

For example:

Dust2Glory- For one it's the name of my business. But it also has a faith based meaning as well. That God made us from dust and one day we'll made into glory.

So, anyway what about yours?

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

My name is Piet. Hence, P1et.

Goodbye.

3. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

advs1= a devious one, my wife once told me i was the most devious person she knew. i guess she was saying that because i always get my way with her LOL

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

If I gotta explain this to anyone, you probably shouldn't be out by yourself!

5. Chris@Optimum

Chris@Optimum DB Certified Manufacturer

integriy: integrity detail/my biz. My actual name is Chris if you guys need anything.

6. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

uuummmm... you like prank calling 911?

7. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

eyezack87: "eye zack" is just a different way of saying my name since there is emphasis on certain parts. The 87 is the year I was born. Most people think my name is Zack but its actually Isaac, in which people do this after I tell them :duh: lol

8. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I used to do some DJ'ing at college parties and bars in St. Louis, and went to Vianney high school here. High schools and St. Louis kind of go hand-in-hand, so my good buddy started calling me DJ JonnyV, as my name is Jon.

9. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Bigfoot = mine was put to me thanks to my high school mates. I had the biggest foot in my class (13) and everybody kept sayin: "dang! you have a big foot!"

But for all of you, you can just call me Joey :D

10. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

11. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

It's one of my favorite products! :shrug:

12. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

It's a combination of things. I'm real big on philosophy so I 'reflect' on things a lot in life. It also has its roots in detailing with the reward of reflection shots.

13. ScottieB

ScottieB Jedi Nuba

There were a lot of Scott's at the last place I worked. So I was ScottieB

14. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

"SSTG"
    Seth
    Scarlett
    Taylor
    Gage
    Me,my wife,daughter and son.

15. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

It's the name on my birth certificate. :doh:

16. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

it originally came from an episode of Batman: The Animated Series, where Bruce's childood hero was "The Grey Ghost" and the name came up when looking for a nickname for my old car....

now i use it as an alter ego, and will apply it to my next project

17. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

My name is Jordan Bell...so hence the J and the BELL..my college golf teammates call me by that still.

18. Cooter

Cooter Guest

My nic came from an old saying- Drunk as Cooter Brown. I got drunk one night about 15years ago and everybody was telling me- you're drunk as Cooter Brown. So, it kinda stuck and all my friends just called me "Cooter". You can call me Heath!!

19. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

2KLS1 = 2000 LS1, my baby is a 2000 model year and the LS1 is what powers it.

20. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

First two initials followed by my last name. It was the user ID I was given at UNC for my email, back in 1992 or so.