viking microfiber detailing kit

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by cupcakez, Dec 27, 2008.

1. cupcakez

cupcakez Any Rag Vehicle Washer

2. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I saw that but did not see a price. The large drying towel is worth $9. I bought a kit last year and did not find the mitt very useful except to clean wheels and the other smaller towels went to window cleaning duty. I never liked the mf covered sponge. I do like the drying towel.

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i got this from my wife for christmas .. its a nice kit .. and yes the drying towel is awesome ... she paid 10 bucks for the kit .... nice find

4. Bunky

Bunky Guest

It was still $10 at Walmart today. The Meg's kit was still $15.

5. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

my wife came home today with another kit for me ...she knows i love microfibers....

6. Boxster Brian

Boxster Brian Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I received one as a free gift one time and the large towel is perfect to use on my vinyl window when the top is down to keep it from getting scratched. :thumb:

- Brian

7. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Your wife rocks...:applause:

8. razr007

razr007 Banned

I hear harbor freight tools sells a kit like this with waffle mf and some other mf in it some say it is good deal have not seen it yet.

9. Bunky

Bunky Guest

BTW, this year's Viking kit has a mf pad fixed to a stick to clean tires.

I wonder what I could use the sponge for? I would not use it on paint and seems a bit big for most anything else. I like smaller sponges for tires...tire brushes seem to be good a breaking up large dirt but if you want to scrub off old tire dressing without using cleaners you need something with some surface area contact/pressure.

10. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thanks!! shes so cutr shes like i hope you like these? i know you like real fluffy ones but this is all i can find at walmart... she did good ... man i cant seem to get enough of tmicrofibers latley..:drinking2:

11. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..who dosent like fluffy ones hahahahaha sorry I just couldn't help my self :flirt:

12. blas

blas Birth of a Detailer

in my local walmart the price is $12.00 :(

13. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I looked at the Viking box again. This year the drying towel is just 24x24 and not the large size so I decided not to pick it up.