Spray bottels (paul dalton ) uses?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by trhland, Jun 3, 2010.

1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i like the spray bottles paul uses . anyone know if there avalible in the us? or what there called? thanks .. and paul if you see this thread are these avalible? thank you ..

2. muffin422

muffin422 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

3. muffin422

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thanks.. im trying to find the ones he has that are color coded on the bottom. they look cool . sorry im a sucker for fancy sprayers..

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

You have a screen cap or something of the bottles?

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

cool thank you.. i wonder if i can not sure what the cost is or shipping..wow thanks guys for the super fast responses you guys are the best!!!!!:applause::applause:

7. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Birth of a Detailer

Found this! boy they ain't cheap!
    [Amazon has them

8. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

working on it for you...

9. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

...AKA will be in stock in 2 weeks

:gidiup:

10. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

any pic for the sprayer that paul using???

thks

11. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

What is different about the sprayers he uses compared to Poorboy’s World Refill Sprayer which is a single dollar???

I dont understand purchasing bottles/sprayers that cost 6-8 GBP ?

Is it because Paul Dalton uses them? Or is there something to justify nearly double the cost on these?

12. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

13. muffin422

the spray heads are chemically resistant and also spray twice per pull. they also look pretty unique/cool. the only con to the, imo, is the trigger is slightly harder to pull than on normal sprayers.

14. bjungx007

bjungx007 Birth of a Detailer

my secret for bottles is Sams Club. If you have one around check the home cleaning supplies section. If you decide to grab some let me know how you like em too!

15. :shead: Twice per pull. How is that accomplished :help:

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Once when you pull and once when the trigger goes back to "home" position. Kind of like the old Swissvax finger trigger bottle worked.

17. merlin3008

merlin3008 Birth of a Detailer

I"m going to have to confess, I'm using the $.96 homne depot brand sprayers for the ONR, QD, and Zep Citrus. You can't beat the price. I'm testing one with WB to see if how long it takes to ruin the mechanism. So far so good though. But really, at less than a dollar I don't feel too bad about replacing them.

18. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

When using acids etc, rinse the trigger after using. Remove the trigger from the bottle. Stick it in your wash bucket and pull it 20 -30 times. Even the cheapest triggers will last for months if you do this. It takes about 10-15 seconds - thats it. :)

19. scoTampa

scoTampa Virgin Detailer

Same here. Home depot sprayers. So far so good.

20. merlin3008

merlin3008 Birth of a Detailer

Cool thanks...I'll probably start doing that with the Wheel Brightener and Zep Purple.