Scholl Products

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by eShine, Dec 4, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

I just received a package for testing containing Scholl Products.

Scholl Autocare - Die Pflege für IHR Auto

Anyone ever use these products? I have to give evey product I receive a fair trial, always looking for that diamond in the rough.

2. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

If I remember correctly they have polishes that sound very similar to the Menz S/R polishes...

I have read favorable reviews albiet, from people I do not know/trust...

Did you get some of the polish for cerami-clear coatings? Very interested to hear your thoughts?

3. eShine

eShine Guest

I got about 6 different products, Ill have to check with ones I have.. I usually send products for testing, I barely have enough time to do my own vehicles!

4. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL ask Carlos I have been trying to get these products forever! Let me know if you start selling them.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Your just a mere end user (Evil laugh in the background...) They just sent them to us..... (Bragging). Did you guys try to get them for testing, I can set that up ;)

6. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

I've heard favorable reviews, I believe it was on the corvette forum. Very interested to hear what you discover.

7. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL I was actually planning on having S40 and a few other polishes shipped over from Germany! My sister is going to Sweeden, France and Germany for Christmas/ New Years. I have heard that they also mill their abrasives down very small and are the OEM polish for companies such as Porsche.

8. eShine

eShine Guest

The products I received are

W06 Premium Auto Wax
    S40 Anti-Swirl Compound
    S17 Rubbing Compound, Medium Cut
    S02 Rubbing Compound, Heavy Cut
    SW10 Sprayable Nano Wax

9. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

i think this is what i was going to get. I have heard about these..any u know me and polishes....

10. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

looks interesting, let us know how it goes

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh please pick me..pick me!!!!...

PICK ME!!!!!!

I've done some re-search on these products and they are supposed to rival Menzerna...anthing that claims to rival Menzerna is worth testing...takes big cohones to say "rivals Menzerna" if you ask me...so I actually ordered a trial pack and paid for it :mad: but Chris if you could send some my way I'd be more then happy to test...heck I'll test it all for you....:whistle:

12. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

WHATTTT? Where did you get the trial pack from? These were the polishes that I was telling you about over the summer. I have yet to get them :(

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I haven't received them just yet...but they are coming from the UK...good friend is hooking me up :chest:

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

booo...

:D:D You know who loves trying new polishes right? ;)

15. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

i am hearing that they are just as good if not better, waiting on feedback after a black vehicle is done this weekend with this product.

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes sir, some detailers are claiming the same thing that in deed it does rival Menzerna if that is the case I have to try these products out for my self.

Just the thought of something better then Menzerna makes me a little loopy :woo: can't wait to get my hands on these products. But I have no clue when I'l be receiving these products :confused:

17. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Would like some myself, in do time.

18. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

IIRC They are the OEM for Porsche :D

19. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Nica, how about a little Christmas present sent to VA.

20. Nica

Nica Banned

Well if you win the draw you bet your getting your present sent over to VA :thumb: heck it dosen't matter where you are the gift will go where ever your at.

But I don't have these products on my hands just yet, but I wish I did.