Red Mist

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by TheJag, Jan 18, 2009.

1. TheJag

TheJag Birth of a Detailer

Has anybody tried Dodo Juices Red Mist spray on detailer/sealant? I'm really interested in getting my hands on a 500ML bottle to keep in the car. Sadly it doesnt seem to be available in the US yet

2. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

My order is on the way from Ben at carnaubawaxshop.co.uk It is available as of this past Friday. I am excited to try it. Will probably rotate it in with the FK#425 I am already using.

3. Bigpikle

Bigpikle Any Rag Vehicle Washer

plenty of reviews and comments at Detailing World. I have used it and its a direct competitor to Z-8 :thumb:

4. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

I reviewed it on here in the products review section as well.

Definitely reminds me more a spray on sealant than a QD. The new sprayer head is really cool, spritzes out a fine mist, so it doesn't take much product to get the job done. Wipes off easy with no streaking. It definitely adds some glow to the paint and noticeably enhanced the beading of some 3 month old Smaragd that I had as LSP. Overall I am very happy with it!

5. Bigpikle

Bigpikle Any Rag Vehicle Washer

its not a QD in the sense thats its no good for general drying duties etc - its a spray sealant like Z-8

6. dervdave

dervdave Virgin Detailer

Yep as Bp says its a sealant, I was lucky enough to get a sample and found it to be great.