Post Pic of Your Keyring

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by agpatel, Jul 8, 2009.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

So I thought it would be interesting to see if there are some interesting keyrings people are using around here.

Here is mine, its a CF plate engraved with the VW logo and GTI logo. Was messing around with the CNC machine at my co-op one day and made it.

[​IMG]

2. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

My mom has my car and keys for the weekend as I am leaving for fishing tomorrow and needed an SUV for the weekend.

I'm a little concerned as to what she's going to do with 320awhp.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Go down and race it for the weekend to make a few bucks? ha

4. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

heres mine.

[​IMG]

i think i need a new keychain. Ive had that orange mushroom forever!

5. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I hope not, 4th gear is fairly close to grenading and 3rd is right behind it, lol.

No funds for STi 6spd yet :(

6. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

[​IMG]

2006 Gator Bowl lanyard, paypal key fob and Coggin Pontiac (RIP) key chain.

7. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

I'm looking for a place where I can buy just the keyring. Nothing attached to it, just the ring. I haven't had any luck finding such a simple item. The spherical bearing S2000 endlink we broke at the DC Pro would make a perfect keyring decoration.

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

If you want just the circle loop go to lowes or home depot were they cut keys and you can find ones there that are different sizes or find a cheap keyring and just use the ring.

9. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

She's going to do what any other mom would do...beat the balls off it...LOL.

10. RNickolas

RNickolas Obsessive Detailer

my mom is awesome at the slipping the clutch to get the car going in third gear without stalling and leaving a burning clutch smell trick

11. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

My mom knows that my clutch is tricky and that 1st gear is the ONLY gear to set off in. She's driven it before -- on the stock turbo :p

I'm fairly confident she'll be fine. She's taking it out for a spin to get used to the new boost right now and will stop by my work with some cookies and a request for advice if she needs it.

One thing I've always done with my built cars is to build them for drivability -- nothing like having a ton of power but being so damned difficult to drive that you (or other people) get frustrated. I've always gone with the KISS methodology in that regard.

If I smell burning clutch I'm going to say F*CK my suspension and take my car up to the lake anyways. The last 50kms are on logging roads with some nasty potholes but I'd rather have to replace some struts (need to anyways) than swap out clutches again (that sucked, partially because I was drunk when we seperated the tranny)

Anywho. Rambling in a thread that doesn't need it, lol!

12. Mr. Shine

Mr. Shine Birth of a Detailer

[​IMG]

I can't have a keyring without a lanyard.

13. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

This is the key ring I have for my motorcycle key.
    [​IMG]

14. skurzhun

skurzhun Birth of a Detailer

15. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

16. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

got a new lanyard today so I played with some editing as well..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I'm like a janitor lol....

[​IMG]

18. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

19. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

ooo want to make more of those CF ones agpatel? i'd take 2 or 3 with my username :D

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Dont work there anymore, but I got the idea after seeing a few of them floating around online.