Pets

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Cooter, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Got any pics of your pets? I've been looking over on photographyonthenet alot and there's a thread over there with german shepards. Great breed of dogs.

Anyway cant remember seeing any threads with pets and figured some of you guys might have some good pics.

Heath

2. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

Odie...then and now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

He never really stops moving around...

3. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

My bear :)

[​IMG]

Amazingly she figured out how to wiggle under the blanket in this shot....
    [​IMG]

Dressed up
    [​IMG]

4. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

These were some of my fishes. Sold the tank..to support my other hobbie :giggle:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Bunky

Bunky Guest

I like cats.

6. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Ya, I like cats too. Me and the wife have four...:thumb:

7. Bunky

Bunky Guest

Here is a pic of one of two cats.. taken with a Canon S3 IS

Attached Files:

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

9. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Qausimodo
    [​IMG]

And his wife.....Marmite
    [​IMG]

10. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

love the pug pics, i really like pugs, dont own any but i like them. we have 3 pits and a Ger Shep. i dont have any pics of them on hand but i will try and get some up here in a day or two

11. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Hey Cooter I love German Shepards too! Here are some pics of my boy Achilles (named after the greatest of the Greek warriors). He's my second one, had his predecessor Zeus (yeah I like Greek names for my Shepards) for 11 great years. Achilles is now 4 years old.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and you wouldn't want to F with him either, he's my bullet I can call back!

[​IMG]

12. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

I have two dogs, one Duke, the other Charlie. We found Duke on a website that was a rescue society for miniature pinschers. He came all the way Connecticut. Unfortunately, he was terribly abused but all we can do is give him our love. We found out that one of the previous two owners kicked him so hard he broke his pelvis on both left and right sides. His left side never healed properly so he has minor arthritis. Even worse, we found out when we had an x-ray of him that somebody shot him twice, so he has two BB gun pellets stuck in his spine that we can't remove. He seems to be fine and I've never seen him any happier in his life. The other one Charlie, is the complete opposite. He's really spoiled and the previous owner left him in the bathroom while they were gone so if he peed, he peed. We had to house train him which was a huge pain! But, thankfully, now they're both fine and in a loving home. Enjoy!

Duke:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Charlie:

[​IMG]

Belly rub?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brendan:mounty:

13. Harleyguy

Harleyguy Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Here you go
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Three bangals

14. Cooter

Cooter Guest

15. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Labs are great dogs, i had one but had to give it away, no back yard... and I hate cats. putting them in a dryer is pretty cool though!!! haha LOL

16. ZeroGravity

ZeroGravity Any Rag Vehicle Washer

here's my almost 9 year old Jack Russell Terrier

[​IMG]

and my 2 year old Husky

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

X Factor. Good on you for caring for the rescue pups. I think a 230gr JHP .45 double tap would be nice for the perps of the mistreatment!

Zero G--how'd you get your JR to hold still long enough to snap the photo?

18. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Your husky is beautiful! I wish I could have a dog like that... im afraid texas would be too hot

19. scot_w

scot_w Birth of a Detailer

My girls:
    [​IMG]

20. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

The husky is beautiful.

I like German Shepards a lot, but I am picky about which colors. I gotta ask my Dad for pics of the one he used to have. He called him paws, because he had big paws!!