P21S 100% Question

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by ackdog, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ackdog

ackdog Virgin Detailer

I received a container of P21 100% carnuba was last year as a gift. I went to use it this past weekend for the first time and I found that it had been dropped at some point and the lid was cracked and actually missing a chunk of plastic. When i opened the container the wax seemed dried out and very hard. This is the first carnuba wax i have had so I'm not sure if it had gone bad from being exposed to the air for the last few months or not. Is there any way i can tell if this stuff is still good? I can provide pics if necessary but I'm not sure they will do any good. Thanks for any input!

2. c32AMG-DTM

c32AMG-DTM Birth of a Detailer

I have P21S 100% and it is one of (if not the) hardest waxes I own. Are you certain it's been exposed to air this whole time? If I were you, I'd see about getting a replacement container for it (someone just did this with a broken Zymol container and a replacement 8 oz container from a Michael's craft store - search for that thread). GL!!

3. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest