New Viking Microfiber

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by ackdog, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ackdog

ackdog Virgin Detailer

I picked up a Viking microfiber "detailing towel" today at K-Mart. I don't frequent K-Mart very often but i don't remember seeing them the last time I was there.

The towel is very soft and is super thick, it appears to be much like the Eurow shags that have been out for a while. Has anyone used any of these yet? If so what are your thoughts? I snapped a couple pictures of the towel, one by itself and one next to a CG Monster 550XL for comparison.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I have some of the 550's and like them very much but that one looks pretty good too...:thumb:

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Nice find! How much did that run you?

4. ackdog

ackdog Virgin Detailer

$5.99 Which I didn't think was too bad being OTC.

5. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I just bought a 3 pak of the 550's for 9.99...They have been on sale for the past week...:thumb:

6. ackdog

ackdog Virgin Detailer

I picked up a 3-pack as well, I'm turning into a towel junkie, I'll never use all the ones I have but I can't seem to get enough.:help:

7. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

I was going to jump on that again until I noticed the MF sale Phil has going on @ DetailersDomain. I'm stocking up on those new "Uber (something)" towels as I tried the AutoGeek Shamrocks this weekend and loved the thickness and nap of the towel.