1. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

My wife sent me to town this afternoon for bread, milk and eggs and I came back with this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Specs: 110v - 1300psi - hot water/steam with 16 ltr fuel tank

I'm hoping it will help me out significantly in the shop! I just wanted to share with everyone here at DB.

Dave
    P.S. I forgot all about the groceries...:shead: :whistle:

2. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

NICE!

:thumb:

3. Black Diamond

Black Diamond Jedi Nuba

That will probably be the last time she sends you out for something!
    Anyway, nice pressure washer. I'm sure you will like it. It's a great tool to have.

4. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

WOW thats a real nice PW..and heated...

is the water heated by Kerosene....or can you use Diesal also...they both went up here to over 4.00 a gallon...

I really like that unit...looks well built also...

I have a honda gas PW and a Karcher electric ..and I use the karcher more than the honda...its lighter and i can transport it easier...and it does the job well...so your will please you also...

I will be waiting to see your review on it ...as I am seriously thinking on a heated unit...

Al

5. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

Nice system!:thumb:

6. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

how much was that?

7. PTJD

PTJD Any Rag Vehicle Washer

WOW Fancy, can I ask how much and where it was purchased?

8. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

The sales guy actually recommended diesel - even for indoors. That really suprised me. It is suppossedly a very efficient burner with very low emissions output. I will try to put together something that resembles a review once I get it going.

List price is around 3 grand with the hose reel and HD hose.

Thanks everyone for your responses!

9. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

WOW!:applause2:

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh sweet pressure washer that's the one I'll be purchasing shortly :druling: :druling: well done. You will love this machine having the hot water will make washing a vehicle alot esier :applause2: :applause2: I had a little demo with one of these units and yes the emissions are really, really low so low that you can use it on an inclosed garage/shop and harly if any fumes will be produced.

Actually, here localy the crews that pressure wash the C-train tunels have now switched to these units because the other units were producing to much emissions and causing some health damage.

Any who, I'm looking forward to your feed back on this machine but don't be surprise if you see me posting the same unit :chest:

So um...what ile did you find this unit in hahahahaha

11. exoticGuy

exoticGuy Birth of a Detailer

Looks great! I've started looking at the Karcher units for my shop as well. I'm thinking of a heated unit, electric, and runs around 1800psi. We'll see what happens!

I also just ordered a smaller unit for use at home, electric Karcher rated at 1750psi.

12. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Glad to hear from someone, other than the salesman, about the fumes. I was a little skeptical. I mean even kerosene heaters smell sometimes. You and I will be Mytee AND Karcher brothers of different mothers now. :applause2: Our local store has a "MAN ILSE" that is filled with all kinds of manly things...:whistle:

That is great! Let us know what you end up with. Looking forward to your review. :picture:

13. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

I bow to your pressure washer supremacy:worship:

VERY nice machine!!

14. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

that is sooo sweet

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Wow I have never seen anything like this!! Lets home they will start carrying these at big lots!!!

Congrats!!

16. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

wow nice.. how much did it cost you if you don't mind me asking.. i've had my eyes on this for a while.

17. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

I found a link to an online Karcher distributor PressureCleaners.com

This is the unit I purchased - 1.170-605.0 $ 3,445.00 HDS 2.3/13 C Ed

You may do better on price from an actual store-front distributor. Service after the sale would definitely be easier IMO.

Dave

18. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

:rollinglaugh: I was thinking the same thing!
    Congrats!

19. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

That is the shizzle of PW's for sure.

Congrats!

20. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Damn, that is one awesome looking pressure washer!!! VERY NICE!!!