My Neighbor is Insane.......

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by JoeyZ, May 3, 2010.

1. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I guess, then just don't understand us, they think we speak a different language...

2. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I hear ya ...

A couple of weeks ago, my neighbor was trying to remove bugs splatter with a nasty terry cloth. I offered my help and explained her why that method was causing more harm than good. I was nice enough to spray some SG's grime destroyer and proceeded to remove all the bugs.

I felt really good about this deed for a second ... everything changed after she told me an hour after I completed the bug cleaning session that she decided to take it to the swirl-o-matic 'cause the rest of the car was dirty ... I think people that visit detailing forums fall into the "less than 5% of the population" category. Most people can care less about holograms, scratches, and paint contamination.

3. THE 92 Z CAR GUY

THE 92 Z CAR GUY Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I give up trying to help people with theyre cars,i only give advise if they ask.and MOST women dont care about cars..even my mother is like that!the phrase "its just a car" but yet again they sure dont complain when i clean them up for them!:afro: lol

4. THE 92 Z CAR GUY

THE 92 Z CAR GUY Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Ouch...well atleast you offered to help thats all you can do!:doh:

5. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

personally i think your all over reacting.

i mean. it is a Benzo right? Ceramic Clear Coat right?

whats the big deal.

6. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Hey, it takes things like that to jump-start the detailing itch.