My 09' G37S

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by MJCarnegie, Apr 3, 2010.

1. MJCarnegie

MJCarnegie Virgin Detailer

Hey Guys, just finished detailing my G37 and I'm very happy with the results especially since I do this just for fun. Other than the hard water deposits on the vertical surfaces of the trunk and rear bumper, and some dealer induced swirls the car is in great shape. Here's what I did using my PC 7424:

Exterior

Dawn Wash
    Meg's Claybar
    IPA wipe down
    Meg's 105 w/4"LC Yellow pad (used only for Water deposits)
    Menz PO91E W/4"LC White pad
    Menz PO85RD w/5"LC Green pad
    IPA wipe down
    CG EZ-Creme Glaze w/5"LC Blue pad
    Menz Power Lock (applied w/Autoglyme Perfect Palm Applicator:thumb:
    Optimum Metal Polish
    303 Aerospace
    Armor All Extreme Tire Gel
    Armor All Wheel Protectant
    Stoners Invisible Glass

Interior

1z Cockpit Premium
    1z Gummi Pfledge Stift
    Zaino Z-10

Everything went off without a hitch and I'm lovin' the Power Lock. It's just too easy to use. Also, I've got to admit that I really like the Autoglyme Perfect Palm Foam Applicator. It really works well with my 49 yr old hands! :thumb: Oh well, hope you like the pics!

Mike

Attached Files:

2. leamangriffin

leamangriffin Two Bucket System Washer

damn man. those pics look like they could be in an Infiniti promo. Nice Job.

3. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Good job! Amazing how having all the right products makes a car look so nice.

4. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

looooooooooking goood

5. mutmanns

mutmanns DB Forum Supporter

+1
    You really should send those pics to Infiniti. I really like the first one. Powerlock is really starting to get my attention. Looks nice on every color that I have seen so far. Ease of use is always nice too.

6. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

The third photo is my favorite. This photo speaks volumes for how well how well you maintain your car because even the insides of the exhausts look clean!!

Great photos. They look very professional. What did you capture them with?

7. MJCarnegie

MJCarnegie Virgin Detailer

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate all the kind words. This is all just a hobby for me. My wife says if I didn't do this I'd be chasing her around the house, so she's good with it! I might buy too many detailing products at times, but the wife knows her car will always look nice so she doesn't complain. Photography is my other passion. These shots were taken with a Canon EOS 30D and a Canon EF-S 17-55mm f2.8 wide angle and a Canon EF 70-200mm f4 L IS USM telephoto zoom. Thanks again!

Mike

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Looks very nice!