1. yoyomoefoe

yoyomoefoe Any Rag Vehicle Washer

what are the best places to go to? i wanna go through detailers domain but iv seen it cheaper elsewhere. but id most rather give phil the money than anyone else since he represents this site. what do you think?

2. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Phil is a great guy and is who I got mine through, enter the DB code and save 10%. Even if he is still a bit higher I would still purchase from him as his customer service is top notch!!

3. yoyomoefoe

what is the DB code? i never knew it.

4. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

It's in his banner advertisement and his signature.

I got mine for 210 shipped from Allprotools a while back. It's currently 240+ship there.

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Just be aware that some vendors online that has REALLY old stock. One of the ones I got the box was so faded. :(

I know for a fact Phil carries recent stock!

6. yoyomoefoe

well i odered it from phil and a backing plate 2 orange pads and 2 yellow

7. Mindflux

Mindflux Welcome to Detailing

Mine from the place above I mentioned looked great all around. Box was new, product was new. Registered with the XL warranty on Metabo's page no probs.
    :applause:

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hehe, I bought mine very slightly used from Autopian jesselyons2002 for $200 shipped with a Meg's W64 backing plate.

So far so good with the Metabo. No problems yet.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Congrats on the purhcase, you'll enjoy the Metabo.

As to where to purchase, I personaly prefer customer service over price. So I'll pay a little extra but at least I feel better knowing that in case I have any issues with my items I'll have the customer service to back it up...just me though.

Look forward on seeing you put that Metabo to good use :thumb:

10. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Agree!

11. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks for the order I believe the item has already shipped or will ship today.

12. yoyomoefoe

yeah its already on its way currently. whats the deal with the gummi and the klima cleaner? i thought those were in stock. what is your take on the gummi? does it leave a shiny finish.

13. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

sorry we were waiting on a delivery from Fedex freight from Einszett and they didn't show up on Thur (that's when it was scheduled for delivery) and then Friday.

I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow.

14. yoyomoefoe

lol its ok im not in any hurry just yet

15. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Good choice. Congrats on the purchase. :applause:

16. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

Are you referring to the 1z Gummi Pflege? If so, it's a great product. I've used it several times now, and, like several other 1z products, leaves a nice matte finish. Kind of like Cockpit Premium, just makes it look like new again.

17. yoyomoefoe

used the gummi plege the other day on the seals on my benz and all i have to say is what an amazing product. the weather strip on my trunk was replaced about a year ago and it still has not seated and broken itself if 100% so when the trunk would close it would make a sort of squeaking noise after applying it to that seal the sound totally dissapeared was sort of a nice surprise. as for the door seals and window and mirror seals hell everything that was a rubber seal on the car i applyed it too and it brought back so much of the richness in the color of the rubber. iv tried countless amounts of dressings on seals on my cars to achieve this kind of result and iv finally found it. its very durable too washed the car twice since then and its like it wasent even affected. its just a pain to get off the paint but not too much this stuff really penetrates and holds. has a sort of lemon smell like the klima.

18. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Gummi, Gummi, Gummi!!

:headbang:

How's the Metabo?

19. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I agree about service before price. I didnt even bother pricing the metabo. Im ordering it from DD (soon I hope).

Gummi Pflege is very nice.

20. makos1610

makos1610 Two Bucket System Washer

I'm planning to buy a rotary soon. Which is better metabo or makita??