FS: Makita, Flex Rotary, and More. Clearing Out my Gear

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by billyblooshoes, Jul 3, 2012.

1. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

ok guys, this is hard for me to do, but im going to start offloading some of my non-essential detailing equipment. for those of you around here who know me, i have not been around a lot lately. lots of big life changes going on, new house, just had our first baby, etc. i just dont have time to detail for profit anymore, so im keeping the essentials for myself to use on my own vehicles and selling everything else. i'll start with these:

I will update this thread with more items as i begin to dig through my gear and find stuff i can part with. PAYPAL ONLY.

ALL PRICES OBO. DONT INSULT ME THOUGH. PLEASE POST HERE AND PM ME AS WELL.

WILL TRADE ITEMS FOR 9MM AMMO, 223/556 AMMO, 12GAUGE AMMO, GLOCK 9MM MAGS AND AR-15 MAGS

Flex 3403 Lightweight. Has seen light use, works perfect, only has a few scuffs on it from setting it down on garage floor. comes with polisher, side handle, front bail handle, and instructions if you want them. i dont think i have the box anymore. no backing plate included.^^^ PRICE REDUCED $190 plus shipping^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Swissvax Cleaner Fluid. Around 80% Full of 250mL bottle. $25 shipped
    [​IMG]

Valugard AB Decon. The first step is less than half full and the second is like 90% full i think. i dont even know how much to ask for this anymore, and would prefer not to ship it, but if you want it, throw me an offer. just want it gone. id even sell it for dirt cheap if you were local and picked it up. maybe even give it away in that case.
    [​IMG]

1Z Leather Care 90%- $10
    [​IMG]

Gloss It Gloss Enhancing Detail Spray- Make an offer
    [​IMG]

Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care Mostly Full- Make Offer
    [​IMG]

Chemical Guys EZ-Creme Glaze- 60%- Make Offer
    [​IMG]

Autoglym HD Wax and Applicator- $Make an offer
    [​IMG]

Leather Masters Alcantara Cleaner Foam- brand new- $18
    [​IMG]

(3) Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner - $14 each
    [​IMG]

THESE PADS ARE EITHER BRAND NEW OR BARELY USED, JUST TO BE CLEAR, YOU MAY BE GETTING A BRAND NEW PAD OR A PAD THAT HAS BEEN USED ON ONE PANEL (UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE)

(1) Orange Uber 5.5" Pads - $6 each
    [​IMG]

(3) Blue Uber 4" Pads -$4 each
    [​IMG]

(4) Black 4" Lake Country CCS -$4each
    [​IMG]

2. billyblooshoes

bump. will take legit offers on these polsihers.

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Bump for a good guy and legit seller.

4. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Wow, good to see you here Billy, I hear ya on not being on here for awhile, life catches up quick doesn it? I'll add another bump for an awesome guy and great seller, have purchased stuff from Billy before and everything went flawless. Hope all is well man.

5. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

the black oakley shoe looks good.

6. bimmer nation

bimmer nation Birth of a Detailer

Is that the pe flex?

7. Andy6228

Andy6228 Birth of a Detailer

No it's the 3403. The description is just above the pictures for the Flex

8. billyblooshoes

thanks brother!

chas, life sure does catch up quick! im posting this from the hospital with my newborn daughter just feet away lol. obviously dont have time for anything now let alone detailing.

thanks, they are salomons though.

its a 3403 rotary.

9. billyblooshoes

WILL TAKE OFFERS ON POLISHERS JUST TO GET THEM GONE. NO LOWBALLS PLEASE.

i have a shit ton of other gear i can probably part with if people are interested. its just going to take time for me to go through my gear, get pics, price everything out and whatnot.

will probably post some surplus menz polishes, random waxes (autoglym HD, sample of naviwax dark, etc) maybe some UBER pads i have a surplus of.

if anyones looking for anything in particular, let me know and if i have it i might sell it to you.

10. billyblooshoes

BUMP.

makita sold

11. billyblooshoes

BUMP.

price lowered on the flex. probably going to list a bunch more stuff for sale tonight if i have time.

12. billyblooshoes

bunch more listed.

13. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

Just saw this, I so wanted that Makita. Shucks.

Sent from my iPhone using
    TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

14. billyblooshoes

The flex is pretty awesome too ;-)

15. JOMAX

I guess it could be an early Christmas present:) I'll get back to you. Congrats on the baby btw. They are truly a blessing!

TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350
    Gauges, DP tuner, ported housing, T-500:evil:, JW VB, 5in turbo back, hutch/harpoon mod, 6.0 IC, tru cool tranny cooler, etc

16. billyblooshoes

Thank you and they truly are a blessing. Let me know via PM if you decide you want the flex.

17. billyblooshoes

come on guys, trying to move this stuff soon. open to reasonable offers.

18. billyblooshoes

i swore the flex would go pretty quickly at 200, pretty good deal i thought....

19. JOMAX

Im not trying to be an Jerk, but ADS has the flex for 259 on sale. I didn't buy it and might still buy yours but maybe Thats why?

TapTalk
    2000 Black DRW F-350

20. billyblooshoes

Hmm I did not know that. Are they selling the 3403 or the newer one?