FMINUS Review: Swissvax Pneu

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by FMINUS, Jun 29, 2008.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

[​IMG]

$18 per 250ml approx 8oz
    I just have to say this is by far my favorite tire or "tyre" product (and I tried them all!). It smells amazing, the same passion fruit smell from SV. (Divine is also this smell). The double spritzer on this bottle is amazing, what may be a small feature makes a big difference.

The shine it leaves on the tire is a tad bit shinier than matte but not close to glossy at all. It goes on VERY easily and looks great!

Is it worth the price? Well.... thats up to you.

Swissvax Pneu 250ml

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I've always wondered about that product...I'll give it a try.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Phil great feedback, this product does rock guys.

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

When are you going to stock this in gallons? :p:

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

I just calculated it... $288 a gallon :thinking:

6. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Ouch, that's quite a number for the gallon, LoL. Great review Phil!

7. JLP

JLP Virgin Detailer

pneu is great i also use it on plastic.

8. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

i Love the stuff i had to grab some more... really gives a great natural look.. i use the swissvax pneu brush to apply it and it works GREAT!!! i still think zymol tyre is a great product as well but is definitely more of a mess than SV.. the pneu comes off easier if you get it on your wheels while applying.. where as the Zymol does smear easily but i think the zymol does give a deeper shine.. all around i like the pneu more. between the 2 i can safely say i will probably never use another tire product again but the SV is the only one i will buy again!!

9. Dream Machines

Dream Machines Jedi Nuba

But does the Pneu last two to four weeks without losing all of it's shine and taking the tyres back to brown again

If not, then I ain't gonna use it

10. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I was wondering the same thing. How's the durability guys?

11. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

The tire doesn't turn brown, Still remains black but like all other water based dressing ya the shine doesn't last the longest.

12. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Since this product is gel like how much product does one typically use /spray per tire? I ask because for $18. for 8oz. it doesn't seem like the product would do too many tires. BTW, Phil can you get the Pneu brush?

13. BMWguy206

BMWguy206 Guest

I use the Pneu and enjoy applying it on my tires because it smells great. I don't spray directly onto the tire but I do a few sprays directly on the Swissvax wheel brush and apply it onto the tire.

I think for one tire I will spray on a brush a total of 4-5 times. I'm still on my first bottle after doing about a total of 12 tires. I also have a 2nd bottle waiting to be used up.

Also note that the nozzle is a double action spray so it'll spray when you push down and sprays again when released.

14. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

pneu is better applied with a detail sponge like this one.
    [​IMG]
    we can get the pneu brushes.