Fein-WPO12-27E

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by FMINUS, May 29, 2008.

1. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

looks interesting.....i have never heard of it but im curious to hear peoples opions

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Looks like they make some high end products...

4. Blackwater

Blackwater Virgin Detailer

Check out the Fein WPO 13-15 E
    its speed is 200-1500

5. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

WOW THATS the one I need to get.........

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Phil, they make very good tools. I am going to get one myself.

7. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

which one are u getting?

8. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Fein tools have been for awhile....great quality...Above Metabo...it is the choice of many fine wood workers...my buddy is a cabinet maker and he has a lot of Fein tools...mostly routers...and a few of the Multi Master sanders...not cheap...they are based out of Germany also...they do have some DA sanders...never heard much on them...and I see they have polishers also...nice...expensive I bet...

Interesting to see who gets one and how they perform..I remember reading a while ago that Jimmy Buffit and chefwong both have a fein rotary...

Al

9. chefwong

chefwong Birth of a Detailer

Yeap. I have one. I'm a big fan of German/Japanese power tools & or tool makers that excel in their catagory

misc tools in my tool chest
    Panasonic Drills
    Metabo grinders
    Makita/Hitachi miter saws
    Assorted Festool stuff

I've used the Cyclo much more than my Fein however. I did not like the on/off switch on the unit and maybe it's just my unit....but the electronic throttle was too sensitive and more times than I would like, the power switch would just go to the off position when there was too much pressure against the set rpms...

I'm not a rotary guru by far.....as this is just a hobby for me but sofar, I do like how 3403 feels in my hand moreso. Tools IMO is moreso a personal subjective question

10. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Thought you were getting the Dynabrade?