Electric Pressure Washer - Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by RamSus, Aug 24, 2011.

1. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

I'm contemplating the purchase of an electric pressure washer with a budget around $150.00. After doing some research & reading some reviews, I have my eyes set on
    AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI 1.5 GPM 11 Amp Electric Pressure Washer With Hose Reel

[​IMG]

If anybody has used this washer or know anyone else who is, please provide any feeback you may have.

Thanks

2. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Subscribed to hear reviews.

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Cam spray maybe a bit more expensive (around $650 if you shop around), but it is worth every penney.

4. irontree

irontree Two Bucket System Washer

If you have a costco by you it might be worth looking at the one they sell. They have a lifetime return policy on most stuff. When my snapon broke they refunded me my money without a reciept or the box.

5. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Plus one for the Camspray !!! But AR does make solid units so you should be ok for that model in that price range. I brought a couple of those lower priced units( not the AR) as gas powered ones were not an option for me. Just way to noisy at 6 and 7am . After too many issues I broke down an purchased the camspray and have never had an issue. Just money well spent .

6. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

I myself have an AR unit and wouldn't survive without it. I have the AR610, plenty of power, very mobile and extremely quiet.

-Kody-

7. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Thanks to everyone who responded. Your feedback & opinions are greatly appreciated.

8. AZN_C300

AZN_C300 Birth of a Detailer

+1. All electrical pressure washers break...some sooner than others. Costco lifetime warranty is pretty amazing coverage and definitely worth buying. They now carry the Powerstroke ones which is pretty solid.

9. jsraaf

jsraaf Any Rag Vehicle Washer

By all accounts this is a nice unit; I actually bought one. Then when I found I couldn't get a foam cannon to connect to it (the standard types of bayonets & other adapters available don't work for it) I returned it and got a Karcher.

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

If the hp hose threads into the wand, you should be able to replace the wand with one that will accept a foam cannon.

11. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I bought a Stanley electric pressure washer for about $150. The hose broke within 6 months (not covered under warranty), then the plug on the cord broke. You get what you pay for when buying cheap pressure washers. So I bought an AR Blue Clean 610 about two months ago and its been great so far. Plenty of power for washing cars, and works great with the CR system.

12. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru