Do Do Juice Supernatural Sample Pot

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by electropad, Jul 26, 2009.

1. electropad

electropad Virgin Detailer

Hi All,

I picked up a sample pot of supernatural as my first adventure into the world of premium waxes.

To prepare the surface I used the Mezerna sample range by hand and I used Lake Country white and orange hand pads. This took forever and was completed over a number of weeks. I believe it took around 10 hours to do a basic application to every panel. I mainly used 106FF and then followed with PO85RD. This removed about 50% of all swirls, I will need a rotary buffer to get them all out.

On to supernatural! I first tried a 50/50 on the spoiler of the car. To see the beeding please have a look at this video: YouTube - Do Do Juice Supernatural Beeding

I found that the best method of application was by heating up the sample pot with a hair dryer for 30 seconds, it then spread like butter and was also a dream to remove.

As for the shine it is fantastic, I was most impressed when I had to put fuel into my car and underneath the service station fluorescents it looked like the shine you can only find in car show rooms.

The night I finished it, it managed to get crapped all over by ducks! This took about 20 minutes to completely clean, luckily I used my meguiars quick detialer with 2 seperate microfibers and the shine was back to new!

Shine
    9 out of 10

Ease of application
    7 out of 10 (i found the dusting was a bit of a problem)

Value for money
    9 out of 10 (as you can see I used hardly any for the whole car)

Appologises for the photo quality it was shot with my camera phone!

Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

2. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Hand polishing holy crap....

Supernatural is an awesome wax, Pektel put some on my car....

3. electropad

Yeah hand polishing, my right hand is very strong now! It got rid of the high level swirls but was nothing in comparison to using a machine!

Attached Files:

4. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Looks good! And if you are working on your own car only, get a PC, if you are doing yours and others for money, get a rotary and preferably a PC to go with it. Or a Flex.

5. electropad

Thanks for the advice. I am in Australia so I am unable to buy a PC but a Flex is available for around $750 dollars

6. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Looks good. I really like SN.

7. FJF

FJF Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I weighted my SN sample pot before and after application. It took ~4 grams of product to coat a car.

8. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

Nice, but you are crazy doing hand polishing :) You must like Hulk or something.

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

or single. maybe he has a well worked wrist/forearm already :p:

Car looks great with supernatural on it! I may have to add a coat of it to a previous customer's car soon.

10. electropad

Thanks for all your feedback and I knew I would have the right arm jokes coming! Excuse the photograph of my messy garage, but I took another photo of the shine this morning and it is continuing to impress me. I will see how durable it is in the next coming weeks.

I am considering the do do juice red mist, has anyone tried this? It seems like a good link between washing and keeping that just waxed look.

Attached Files: