Detailing studio/garage

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Tessie33, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Tessie33

Tessie33 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hello, a relative of mine has just recently purchased a new home with a 3 car garage and a single detached garage this was a major selling point because he is a huge enthusiast. We have plans to install 2 lifts in the attached 3 car garage but where we need help is we want to turn the detached into a detailing shop. He wants to set it up to be able to wash cars (with filtered water) dry them with heated air and would like to have very good lighting. We were also thinking about tiling the walls and floor. Neither of us have ever built anything like this from scratch so if anyone has any recommendation for products or suppliers please help also, if you have tried something that turned out to be better in theory than practice please let us know so hopefully we won't have the same stories. Thank you for taking the time to help us. Also if any one has pictures of there space and would like to share them please do it may help us spark so,e creativity.

2. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

I have a shop out of my garage here are some pic for you. If you want you can pm and we can talk over the phone if you want. its a lot brighter than the pics where taking with iphone.

[​IMG][​IMG]

black-n-silver likes this.