CG MF 70/30 silk banded towels

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by acc1079, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Ol' Red

Ol' Red Virgin Detailer

How much did you guys pay for shipping that live in the US? If I can get these under $25 with shipping I'll probably order them.

2. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

If you put an order in your cart on their site and fill out your shipping info you'll get a quote

3. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

i thought i was the only one getting raped for shipping. i guess not. we should really research and find if theres another way of getting products without spending almost as much on the shipping as the order itself

4. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

Does anyone know how a company determines shipping costs? I once thought about ordering two foam pads from a company that had them advertised for 5.99/each! Heck of a deal, I thought to myself and put three of them into my shopping cart. I hit the calculate shipping cost button and saw that they wanted almost $10 for shipping. I then took two of them out of the cart and tried it again. The price of shipping only went down about $1.50 or so. I just don't understand the reasoning behind that? Is this how some companies try and make up for the sale price of things?

5. Ol' Red

Ol' Red Virgin Detailer

Are these towels good for removing hard to remove products? I used Megs #7 the other day and although it looks excellent, it was a pain to remove.

6. Cody

Cody Virgin Detailer

This is a sweet deal, thanks to the OP!

If you want to sweeten it a bit more, check out their twitter page
    CG Twitter for an extra 10% discount code...

7. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

Hi guys,

I couldnt place the order on CG website due to country select list was on USA ... so there is no way to choose other country on proceed check out, how about for international shipping? Im living in Indonesia.

Please, any1 could help me out how to check the shipping cost with them? Before confirm the order, I would like to know the total shipping cost to Indonesia, If the shipping cost is too expensive, I would like to cancel the order.

Thanks

8. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

Call them...thats what I did for Canadian Shipping Rates.

9. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

call ed ton of times ... no answer ...

10. richguy66

richguy66 DB Forum Supporter

Just placed an order for these towels. I could've drove down there but the shipping price and gas/milage difference only be $0.80.

11. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

amazing towels. these are my go to MF's when removing wax or sealant. I honestly think these are better than some of the $6 MF's i have

12. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

anybody has twiter?
    Chemical Guys (TheChemicalGuys) on Twitter
    supposedly you would get coupons and stuff

looks like like membership gets you discounts since gold is code for gold membership. tried platinum and didnt work. what other memberships are there?

13. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

ordered 2, one for me and one for my friend