CG EZ Creme and Butter Wet Wax

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Reflect, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I've come to terms...I have entirely too much EZ Creme Glaze and CG Butter Wet Wax.

I've tried giving it away...still haunts my garage.

I have about 3/4 of a gallon of each product left, open to trades.

I'll work on getting it out this weekend if it spikes enough interest, I suppose I can partition it out.

Chemical Guys lists EZ and BWW at $17 for 16oz.

2. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

You can give the EZ Creme to me! lol...what are you looking for in a trade?

3. Reflect

Not really anything specific. Good news, we can save on shipping! I live in Medford.

4. Reflect

If anybody has a lot of those Detailer guy pads (black), that's definitely a hot button for me. Majestic Solutions would be cool, Tropicare, etc.

5. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

Can you give some extra to DaveS4 for me? I'm meeting up with him June 29th to get some wax from him, and I really want a glaze, I good decent amount. I don't know what you would want in return, I don't really have much appealing stuff for trade. If you want some APC+, or Wheel Brightener I have it. I'm on vacation till the 20th though.

6. Reflect

Sure, what size? Wheel Brightener might be cool.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

LOVE ME some EZ Creme, such a nice product!

8. Darkstar752

8, 12, or 16 or more. Whatever. You can have as much wheel brightener as you want, I have a lot, I have about 24 oz. maybe that is still undiluted. It's good for those real tough wheels, but it's not a end all wheel cleaner. I like it, I just have too much of it.

9. Reflect

How about a water bottle full, 16.9 oz for the rest of the undiluted Wheel Brightener and maybe a little sample size of something else. What other products do you have? Soaps, polishes, etc.

10. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

CG CWG
    CG CWC
    CG Sticky Gel Wheel Cleaner
    Menzerna PO85RD
    Menzerna Power Finish
    1Z Pro Line Intensive Paste
    1Z Pro Line High Gloss Polish
    1Z Pro Line Final Finish
    Adam's VRT
    Adam's Undercarriage
    Adam's Glass Cleaner
    Optimum Instant Detailer
    JetSeal 109

Anything in that list interest you??

There may be other things as well...

11. Reflect

I'm pending with a gallon of Wheel Brightener now so I might switch to the APC+, I'll let you know asap.

12. Reflect

Highlighted in red is what I have already...
    CG CW G
    CG CW C
    CG Sticky Gel Wheel Cleaner
    Menzerna PO85RD

Menzerna Power Finish
    1Z Pro Line Intensive Paste
    1Z Pro Line High Gloss Polish
    1Z Pro Line Final Finish

Adam's VRT
    Adam's Undercarriage
    Adam's Glass Cleaner
    Optimum Instant Detailer
    JetSeal 109

What other things are you refering to? PM me if it's "yellow".

13. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

It's not yellow, it's green and very good at what it does haha...

14. Darkstar752

Sure. I think it's in a Lowe's dispenser bottle that doesn't have a label, but the dilution is 4:1. I'll throw in the chemical resistant sprayer too. A couple words of advice, it's an acid so use common sense. Wear gloves, don't get it on your skin, etc, use in a well ventilated area, and flush out the sprayer after you use it or else it will break the sprayer.

Um, I have:
    Collinite 915
    P203S
    M105
    NXT 2.0 paste
    APC+
    Bilt-Hamber Auto Balm
    Lowe's Grout Sponge

I'm sure there's other stuff I can't remember. I'm away from home so I can't look at my collection right now, but that is most of the stuff that I have a good amount of and can spare a small sample of.

15. Reflect

K I'll keep you updated on that, I have an offer for a whole gallon of Wheel Brightener and I don't wanna wind up with too much of the same product. Either way you will be getting EZ so don't fret.

16. Reflect

Dave, I'd def like to trade for Sonus. What quantities in trade are you looking for?

17. Darkstar752

Ok cool. I don't have that much APC+, I can only give away about 8 oz. but it dilutes down pretty far.

And TBH, I don't wanna knock down your deal with the gallon of WB, but just remember it dilutes 4:1, so that's 512 oz. you'll have on your hands.

18. Reflect

True, well if I go through with it, which I probably will, I'll still get some your way. Do you have any pads or anything new? (microfibers, soap) Worst comes to worst I'll figure something out for you.

19. Darkstar752

Nope sorry, I use everything I have :shrug:

Actually, I do have some PB's wheel sealant if you want some. Not sure if you got the BH Auto Balm stuff yet, but I can give you a sample of that, I like it a lot, I did this Range Rover with it.

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f47/darkstar752-detailed-2008-range-rover-sport-9581.html

20. Reflect

What would you be looking for in quantity terms and how much Bilt Hamber would you be willing to give up? I'd def be interested in that stuff.