1. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

So what is the best towel you guys use for QD right now i just use CG yellow micro with black silk band but it gets pretty saturated by the time I finish qd my truck I usually need an extra for a final wipe. do the thick knap towels hold more so I would only need one. the shag rags caught my eye, also the CG blue fur ball and sasquatch, their new mammoth looks like overkill. so should I think about getting the longer knaps or will I have to use two mfs with any micro.

2. Tire Shredder

Tire Shredder Jedi Nuba

i just use as many MF's as necessary...it's a great way to induce swirl marks if it's not used properly. If the whole car looks like it needs QD, as a rule, I just wash the car!

3. bjbull69

bjbull69 Virgin Detailer

4. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

ya that deal really caught my eye especiall the free shipping but the shedding is a con if they all do it even with a pre wash, ill probably just save some cash. if any one else has any eexperiences with the fur ball are they a good towel

5. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

my personal fav MFs for QDing are DI's great white, PakShak ultra plush, and ShowroomFX/Tropicare super plush.

ive never tried those CG furballs, but i believe they had some linting issues. The CG sasquatchs are nice towels!

6. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Pakshak Ultra Plush on sale now.

7. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

I thought Pakshak SALE all the time :p:

8. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

LoL. Ranney's towels at the pakshak are awesome! They are on sale right now.

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Ranneys towels are ALWAYS on sale. Werkstat Plush for me. Never any linting issues and incredibly soft.

10. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

Sounds good might get some pakshak

11. GDAL

GDAL Guest

Tropicare QD MF (the grey one) and Justin's Super Fly's are my favorites for QD's and spray waxes.

12. metsfan

metsfan Birth of a Detailer

dd no name ftw . Works great for removing wax or QD