Auto Obsessed has a new SHOP!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by hamza7, Dec 7, 2011.

1. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

From the offical press release, I hope you don't mind me breaking the news TROY I just couldn't hold it in any longer
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR RELEASE 9:00 AM MST, DECEMBER 7, 2011 MORE

PRESS RELEASE

Auto Obsessed Announces New Edmonton Premises

New premium automotive detailing shop, customer learning centre, and retail store offering over 1100 premium detailing

products.

Edmonton, December 7, 2011: In response to customer requests for a sales, service and education centre, Auto

Obsessed Ltd. has taken possession of a 6400 square foot commercial building on Argyll Road and 96
    th Street in

Edmonton. This new premises will serve as Canada's first premium-only automotive detailing shop as well as the

master warehouse and shipping location for theAUTO OBSESSED online store.

Major renovations are underway to prepare for Grand Opening events in March and April, 2012. The renovations will be

completed to coincide with the 2012 Edmonton Motor Show in the beginning of March.

The Auto Obsessed Workshop will be Canada's first and largest premium detailing sales and service centre. Auto

Obsessed professional detailing services for exotic, luxury, sports and custom cars will be available following the Grand

Opening events in the spring.

Auto Obsessed's primary mission for the new location is to give car owners the means to make their cars look better

than when they left the factory. In the Auto Obsessed Workshop, customers will be able to:

Attend detailing and product learning and application seminars for car owners to improve their detailing

techniques and their car's look

Have their car detailed to the highest possible standard in Auto Obsessed's new clean bays

Watch the finishing touches being applied to their car from a new glass waiting area

Get in-store product advice from the Auto Obsessed sales staff

Purchase directly from the Auto Obsessed’s stock of 1100 premium auto detailing products

Auto Obsessed Ltd.

Phone: (780) 229-0732

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

AUTO OBSESSED

AUTO OBSESSED ANNOUNCES NEW EDMONTON PREMISES PAGE 2

Auto Obsessed has taken great care in selecting the perfect location to suit their car enthusiast customers. The new

Edmonton site will have plenty of parking spots available and a well serviced low-angle driveway enabling easy access

for any car.

Auto Obsessed Ltd. is an Edmonton based retailer of premium automotive detailing products. Their mission is to help

car owners keep their cars looking better than new. They carry items from more than 60 manufactures and strive to

keep everything they sell in stock and immediately available to their customers. Auto Obsessed carries only premium

products, the same as used by professional detailers, and work hard to offer those products at the best possible price.

2. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

That's awesome, I want pics!

-Kody-

3. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

I'm a wizard

4. JoeyV

^Zing! Seconded!

EDIT - I'm guessing it's going to be near the Akhurst?

5. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

I'm excited to check it out in person when it's open. Plus when I need products in a pinch I won't have to wait until the next day since there will be a retail store. Sweet.

6. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

I've been away from DB for so long, im happy I saw this :)

7. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Its gonna be awesome guys!

8. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Thank you everyone, we will keep updates going on FB and will post some pictures as things come togther. We have planned for 3 months of preparation to get this off the ground before we even consider opening the doors to the public. We plan to operate for about a month internally to make adjustments and tweak to as close to perfection as we can. Opening is scheduled in March just after we do the 2012 Edmonton Motor Show.

Stay Tuned!

9. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

im looking forward to hauling my ass to Edmonton for a vacation when the shop opens :D

10. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Great new, I hope they make a video providing a tour.

11. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Damn you coming all the way from HK? I think this year I'll be able to make the motor show :)

12. teak

teak Birth of a Detailer

Congrats on constructing a new shop. Look forward to seeing the updates.

13. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Congrats Troy. I know how exciting it is (been there). I have to ask though ( not wanting to be an ass) but.....

"Canadas first" AND "Canadas largest"?????

Canada's first premium showroom and detailing facility was eShine 3 years ago and Canada's largest is our 12,000 sq/ft location. Sorry but I cant just be silent when another company takes claim to benchmarks we accomplished long ago.

14. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Thank you for the positive comments, everybody! We are really psyched to be bringing this addition to Canada's premium automotive community!

15. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Hi Chris, thanks for writing. I recognize you were one of the first companies in Canada to provide detailing products online and you have every reason to be proud of your company's accomplishments.

We stated that Auto Obsessed will be Canada's first and largest premium-only detailing sales and service centre. We made this claim because:
    - Auto Obsessed has Canada'a largest selection of premium detailing products for customers to choose from (over 1100 different products!)
    - the premium detailing bays for our professional detailing services are being built to modern, ultra-clean standards that will accommodate 8 – 10 vehicles being serviced at one time
    - beyond sales advice, Auto Obsessed staff will be offering customers training on premium detailing products and techniques

Auto Obsessed does not strive to be mega store but rather a specialty boutique, education and ultra detailing center for automotive enthusiasts.

We feel the uniqueness of our facility will distinguish itself and indeed will be the first of it's kind in Canada.

I strive to enhance our industry and will always endeavor to maintain a respectful and healthy competition that will benefit all premium automotive customers.

Thanks!

16. JoeyV

I'm curious about what "premium" means in this case? Only high-end products such as Zymol and Swissvax or what?

17. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

Troy, trust me I understand your excitement and was not trying to take away from that. But I believe that some of the claims try to take away from what we do here mainly as we are also in Canada. Examples listed below in red.

Hi Chris, thanks for writing. I recognize you were one of the first companies in Canada to provide detailing products online and you have every reason to be proud of your company's accomplishments.

We stated that Auto Obsessed will be Canada's first and largest premium-only detailing sales and service centre. We made this claim because:
    - Auto Obsessed has Canada'a largest selection of premium detailing products for customers to choose from (over 1100 different products!)
    I agree , you have a larger selection at this moment butt I am sure we will play pass the leader over and over again. I guess in the end we can just hope we sell our 15,000 products :)
    - the premium detailing bays for our professional detailing services are being built to modern, ultra-clean standards that will accommodate 8 – 10 vehicles being serviced at one time
    As do we (and have for years) only difference is we choose to only do 1 car a day, that's enough stress for us.
    - beyond sales advice, Auto Obsessed staff will be offering customers training on premium detailing products and techniques
    We have been doing this since 2004

Auto Obsessed does not strive to be mega store but rather a specialty boutique, education and ultra detailing center for automotive enthusiasts.

We feel the uniqueness of our facility will distinguish itself and indeed will be the first of it's kind in Canada.

I strive to enhance our industry and will always endeavor to maintain a respectful and healthy competition that will benefit all premium automotive customers.

I guess it is all in the way words are interpreted ,we can be Canada's largest shop with brown bricks I guess but generally (with no fine details) we were the first and largest (size wise). In either case competition is good, It's always good to get a rise from the competition! It gets the blood flowing.

18. eShine

eShine DB Pro Supporter

IMO, premium in car care products has no definition. It is all objective. Premium to me means making the customer happy period.

19. frankiman

frankiman Birth of a Detailer

I think that's the shop I was talking about.. bigger than eshine!

20. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I think its CRAP that someone posted about another retailer when clearly Eshine PAYS to be on here where auto obsessed does not... i sense some spam, schilling.....