anyone using ULTIMA?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by ahwil_lim, Oct 19, 2009.

1. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

Hi guys,

anyone using Ultima before? is it new product?

Looking for some reviews, I hope someone could give some comments on this product ... the price is not cheap though ...

tq

2. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

I absolutely love UPGP. Hands down my favorite and in my opinion one of the best sealants out there.

Its super easy to use. Relatively slick. Beads decently.

That can be said about most sealants out there though.

What sets it apart is how much this stuff actually protects. Nothing will get through a relatively fresh layer. Ive left bird bombs baking in the sun for a few days and they came off clean. Dirt just doesnt stick to it. I can hose the car off and it will be 95% clean. My wash bucket will be crystal clear.

BTW its really not that expensive. 4oz will last you quite some time and 12oz will last forever. You use so little that the price per use is way below most other sealants out there.

Get some, you wont be dissapointed.

3. kaiten408

kaiten408 Jedi Nuba

How is it compared to Opti-Seal?

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I like UPGP, and UTGP. UTGP outlast all other trim dressing I've used up to date, including Black WOW.

5. ahwil_lim

hi supercharged,

UTGP as oily as blackwow? I got one blackwow, only used 1 time. its too oily to me. Not really like it though ....

any comment pls ....

6. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

I agree 100% on this. It is by far the best and most durable trim dressing I have ever used. It is not oily at all and has more of a matte finish to it. One thing I love about it is that water beads on my trim :)

7. supercharged

UTGP is no oily, it is a little greasy, but nowhere near Black Wow. It is much easier to work with and, it does beads water and outlasts other trim dressings.

8. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Ultima is some really good stuff not cheap but as stated you use so little per application its more than worth the cost. Love the TrimGuard really easy to use and great looks.

9. ahwil_lim

seems UTGP must hv item on Ultima then ... thks guys for the review ...

how abt other items of ultima except UTGP?

10. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

The carwash works great as it is very concentrated,Interior shampoo has a very pleasent scent and cleans well,Interior Guard words great and leaves a nice clean newlook finish

11. michakaveli

michakaveli Welcome to Detailing

Thanks for the heads up regarding the UTGP. :mounty:

12. michakaveli

13. ahwil_lim

YES dude ... I will take this one into my arsenal ... bcoz blackwow isnt suit to me ... its oily ... looking for matte look lol .. ULTIMA been found representative in spore ... so I could get it easily ... price is a bit expensive compared to AG ...

its the reason I post this topic ...

thanks to all guys been participated to give some reviews and their opinions abt ultima ..

:mounty:

14. supercharged

Interior sealant is also pretty nice product.

15. michakaveli

In so many words, this sounds like 1Z Cockpit Premium...

Sonus Cockpit Detailer

Am I on to something. It's cheaper too.

16. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

The Ultima car shampoo is absolutely my favorite, it produces the most suds of all the shampoos I have tried and it won't quit on you. Lubricity is also excellent, it cleans well, does not strip your lsp and rinses well. By far the best shampoo out there, imo.

17. Cooter

Cooter Guest

You know its strange but you dont really see much about Ultima mentioned on DB.

18. supercharged

I second that!

19. G:Luv

G:Luv Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I believe that they differ in that 1Z offers UV protection as well, where the Sonus does not.

20. ahwil_lim

How about compared to CG citrus wash & DG 901 car wash?

thanks