All Surf City Products 50% Off

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

2. GDAL

GDAL Guest

DAMN!!!!

I just bought a bunch of SGC stuff like 2 weeks ago. You can't beat those prices.

3. Dsoto87

Dsoto87 Jedi Nuba

Nice prices. I just ordered a bunch of grime destroyer the other day too. BTW, is it really $25 to ship 6 liters?

4. Obsessive Detail

It probably isn't that high, if the website charges more than what the shipping actually is, I will refund the difference back.

5. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

man . . . . . i heard they make some pretty decent stuff. Argh! How is the grime destroyer?

6. Obsessive Detail

The Grime Destroyer is an excellent products. It has more of a gel like consistancy and kinda sits on the paint and does its work instead of running off like a lot of products. Works great on road grime and bugs.

7. rcalcaide

rcalcaide Virgin Detailer

This stuff is great. I stocked up!

Thanks!

Ronnie

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

What's the shelf life on BBTP? I have a liter left right now, but at that price I need to order another jug!

9. scott14

scott14 Birth of a Detailer

just placed an order :)

10. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Been wanting to try out some of their line. Seems now is the perfect time to!

11. Obsessive Detail

Update:

Sold out of Dash Away and Speed Demon in 2 Liters. Still have quite a few Clearly Better, Wheel Cleaner,Hot Rod Detailer, and Car Wash left in 2 liters. Have a ton of 24 oz products left.

12. Cooter

Cooter Guest

How is the Dash Away? I ordered some last night. How's the smell. As long as it aint as bad as the old Optimum Protectant Plus, I'll be okay.

13. Obsessive Detail

Thanks for the order Heath! I didn't put together orders today, so I didn't realize you placed an order. All orders from today have been shipped out though!

It smells much better than the old Protectant Plus. It kind reminds of carpet cleaning solution, like a fresh Spring scent or something. Dash Away also dries to a nice clean factory finish. The label says you can use it to clean carpet, but I have never tried that.

14. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thats good. Kinda strange you can clean carpets with it. I knida wonder how they discovered that.

15. Obsessive Detail

Here is another updated list. Man these have been going fast!

9-Barrier Reef Wax 8 oz.
    4-Tire Pro 16 oz.
    7- Clearly Better Glass Cleaner 2 Liter
    1-Clearly Better 24 oz
    8-Nano Glaze 8 oz
    11-Nano Seal 8oz
    2-Car Wash 16oz
    4-Road Grime Destroyer 24 oz.

I also have about 4 pots of Migliore Wax left and 1 Dodo Juice Lime Prime Lite.

I only have these listed on The Rag Shack site now, makes keeping track of inventory easier.

16. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I bet people will be asking you to carry it again after they test it. BBTP is awesome stuff, you can use it for many different levels of shine. Grime Destroyed works best 1:1. The car wash is nice as well.

17. Obsessive Detail

Bump.......still some products left at some crazy low prices!

18. Obsessive Detail

19. Obsessive Detail