8 oz bottles/24 oz Sprayers - Harbor Freight

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by stupenal, May 28, 2008.

1. stupenal

stupenal Virgin Detailer

I bought several gallons of products recently and needed some way to effectively store smaller quantities. I'm not sure where everyone buys their plastic bottles from, but Harbor Freight has some nice 8 oz cylindrical bottles with either a flip top or red screw cap top. They're 6 for $3 - effectively 50 cents each.

They also have 24 oz spray bottles (including sprayer) 3 for $3. The sprayers aren't that great - they only mist.

If you have a harbor freight nearby, it's a good place to pick up cheap plastic bottles. Anyone else know a good place to pick up these items? I imagine a 99 cent store would have these things too...but I've never set foot inside one....

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

3. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I'm a big fan of USPlastics.com. I got some 12oz. "ketchup-style" squeeze bottles from autodetailingsolutions.com along with some triggers.

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

my local 99 cents store has 32 oz spray bottles, which are nice.

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks for the info stup!

I still have yet to check my Dollar Store but I'm all for purchasing from USPlastics. In fact, I fairly recently purchased 50 4oz. dispensing bottles (for polishes, etc.) along with 25 1oz. jars (for waxes). Great stuff!

Heath can attest to it, hehe.

6. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Denzil
    They are pretty cool little jars.

I'm gonna send you some urine cups hehehehe

7. er1k

er1k Obsessive Detailer

Also, autodetailingsolutions.com has Meguair's wide mouth dispenser bottles for $1.

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

LoL, if you do, please send them WITHOUT urine, hahaha.

9. stupenal

stupenal Virgin Detailer

Glad this post helped everyone. My biggest problem with buying items from detailing websites online is that there's always a shipping fee (as expected). It's fine if I'm already placing an order from someone, but usually these items are all over the place. For example - I wanted the 1 gallon pesticide sprayer from exceldetail, along with ONR, but I was getting free shipping from AG for the ONR and some DG stuff, so I ended up just going to Lowe's to pick up the sprayer.

Which brings me sort of off topic (but it was my topic to begin with...so....) The pesticide sprayer from lowe's is QUITE a machine. I got the 1 gallon version with a brass nozzle for $12.50. Works GREAT for ONR. Just fill up the bottle with water and ONR mix, pump it a few times, and spray away at the car. The bumper section behind my rear wheels are always dirty from all the junk being kicked up. As I sprayed on the ONR, it just dissolved all the dirt. Works really well to presoak the car before washing.

Anyways - just wantd to let everyone know that you can get lots of "detailing" items at stores like lowe's and harbor freight. Since both stores are within 2 miles of my house, I do save a good amount on shipping since the gas cost is so small.

10. carguy461

carguy461 Two Bucket System Washer

:thumb:

What does the sprayer look like, I work at Lowes so I can look for me one thanks.

11. stupenal

stupenal Virgin Detailer

1-Gallon SureSpray™ Poly Sprayer

They also have a Hudson one for $10. Looks exactly the same...almost. I felt both, and quality was about the same. the $13 one comes with a nice brass nozzle...so I said what the hell and "splurged" on the $13 one.

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

pics!!!!!