2004 Cayenne V6

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by svpro, Nov 28, 2010.

1. svpro

svpro Birth of a Detailer

Hi everybody,

It been a while for a post....here is what i have worked on 48hours.

Anyway..This 04 Cayenne ,83K, never cared for....the engine is great, but the exterior got lot of contements (RIDS, oxsidation , and lot of buffer trails.....buffered by other"de-tail-er", and the interior roof liner got mud spot over the roof.

Since this car only asked for simple wash and wax,so i performed 1 step ,no polished, beside this car was filled with glaze by the last detail which is very hard to strip ,so i decided to leave it on anyway, since this car is not askiing to be perfect, so i just refined to hide the buffer trails....I am surprise with the result as a 1 stepper....

Anyway..I started interior first, cleaned the leather seats, it was in pretty good condition .
    and i cleaned the carpet and the plastic, and then conditioned the Leather seat with Voodoo Blend Leather Rejuvenator , which good a result for budget use..and i put lot of oil back to the seat ,since it is very needed over the seat.

Sorry not too much picture..on a time project.

Here is the product i have used

Wash
    Sonax Car Samphoo (MB Car wash)
    Turtle Wax Liquid Clay
    Dry with The Absober Mini

Wheels
    Swissvax Wheel Brush
    Purple Power APC
    Dressing was good on the previous detail.it was still shine after a power wash so it was skiped.

Paint
    Zymol Cleaner wax 3X coat (work as LSP too)..it was great stuff.for a OTC product

Trim
    Mothers Black to Black on Plastics
    Mothers Chrome Polish on Chrome and Grill

Leather Seat

Lot of APC ....
    Turtle Wax Leather Cleaner
    Leather Rejavnator

Carpet
    Meg's Quik Out
    Windex for glass

Let see some photo (Before)

[​IMG]