call of duty 4 xbox 360

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by panama, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

Divine Detail - VR2K4MSM on 360

2. panama

panama Virgin Detailer

detailing world are almost ready with the "team" so whens best for you guys? just a reminder this is on the xb360.

edit- quite a few guys on DW play this on PS3 so i posted to set up a game for PS3.

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I'm ready whenever.

4. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I can play tomorrow evening sometime whenever you guys are ready!!!

5. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hey panama, I believe we'll be playing you guys in the morning or midday here when it's in the evening for you guys over the pond. What's the exact time difference for the majority of you guys?

6. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Well if you guys are playing in the morning you have to count me out because I work to about 6 eastern time. Tuesday I will be home by 1 if anyone is around to play.

7. Divine Detail

Divine Detail DB Pro Supporter

It's going down today? Darn, I'll definatly be working

8. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

oh yeah, i forgot to add my 360 name:

Gr3yGh057

9. Reflect

Says you don't exist.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Okay well I spent a few hours last night getting my self familiar with the game and :shead: I kinda got the hang of it but I get confused some times who's who and who I'm shooting at?

This playing on line, how does it work? How are the teams divided? Who's the good guy who's the bad guy?

Oh you guys will never guess what my online user name is....come on guess..okay I'll tell you guys...I got creative, ready:

DBNica (This is for PS3)

:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

I know, I know :looser: lol..still I couldn't resist :giggle:

11. Reflect

Which mode are you playing in online? Bad guys don't have a name above their heads. Teams are divided in two, unless you are playing Free For All, which there are no teams and it is every man for himself. Get yourself familiar with the M16 with Red Dot attachment and Stopping Power as one of your perks if you are playing Team Deathmatch. For Hardcore Team Deathmatch use this combo with UAV Jammer.

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Reflect, I honestly can't remember what I was playing online but it wasn't the Free For All. It was two teams and I was getting massacred, it was embarrassing lol..it was like watching a new born trying to play Mario Brothers lol...any who Ill just need to keep on playing, that's the only way I'll get better.

Look forward to the match..I just hope I pose at least a little challenge lol.

13. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Every team needs a running target Carlos :pye: :D:

14. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

havent seen any invites sent to me for either console......

i average about 15-20+ kills per match and sometimes with my first helo within the first 1min of the match

15. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..that's true, hey we all need to do our part :laughing:

Dang, I got a long way to go :popcorn: :popcorn:

16. panama

panama Virgin Detailer

we're on GMT over here so it depends what timezones everyone is in. most of the DW boys will be on from 8pm GMT.

17. Reflect

I'll add you when I get home from class.

18. Reflect

On 360 that is.

19. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

I have been playing alot lately and have added Reflect as a friend. Tonight or tomorrow after school I will send invites to all the other 360 guys.

20. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

I sent invites to everyone except divine detail because, your screen name was not valid.