call of duty 4 xbox 360

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by panama, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Um..here's a question...this game call of duty 4, if I go and purhase this game would I be missing something through 1 to 3? I've seen commercials about this game but that's about it :confused:

2. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

no. cod 4 is modern warfare vs. the previous versions of ww2

3. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I'm not giving you a reason to purchase 1-3 as well, Mr. Impulse Buyer. :p:

4. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..oh shucks now I don't need to go and buy all 4 lol :giggle:

I'll get the wife to go and purchase it for me :whistle:

5. BlueZero

BlueZero Birth of a Detailer

Don't forget, COD 5 comes out next Tuesday! lol

6. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

I just got COD 4 for XBOX 360 and my handle is Strokin04, I too keep things simple.

7. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Jedi Nuba

PS3
    Grey Ghost - gR3yGh051

8. Nica

Nica Banned

What :confused: so why buy 4? Why not just purchase 5?

9. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I figure since everyone who has spoken has the game, and by the time we do get this together everyone might not have 5 yet or might not get it at all.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Sounds good :thumb:

4 it is then.

11. Marco polo

Marco polo Birth of a Detailer

o what u guys gonna have a friendly game aww shucks well i do have the game and a 360 BTW whats the wager anyways???? would u guys wait for the 5th coming out instead??? i mean it comes out in the 11th this time its not modern warfare back to good ol WW2

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Polo, don't you have a PS3? I thought you did.

13. Marco polo

Marco polo Birth of a Detailer

the 360 has lot of nice games and a better online service then the ps3

14. Denzil

Denzil Guest

In due time the PS3 will surpass Xbox's online services, hehe.

It seems most of us have 4 already so we should just stick with it. I'm not sure if I really want to fork out some more money for 5 at this point in time. If we can get some games going on a somewhat regular basis, maybe getting 5 would be a more viable option.

15. panama

panama Virgin Detailer

im posting on detailing world now fellas to see whos interested. well have to sort time zones out though.

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Keep us posted panama :thumb:

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Okay boys I'm just about set, I got the game:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just need to connect my PS3 to the internet :shead: :shead:

18. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

My goal is to get a PS3...currently, I have an Xbox 360 and a Wii, so yeah, I'm gonna be *that* guy. *cough*DORK*cough* But honestly, I see no reason not to buy a PS3 in the future since that'll be my Blu-Ray player.

360 handle: the zod (no underscore)

I have COD4 but stopped playin...lookin to get Gears of War 2 and/or COD5. Anyone play Forza2?

19. Nica

Nica Banned

I saw that Gears of War 2 at the store, it looks good but that's about all I know about it..I honestly don't have much time to play video games now a days..but I thought this game would be okay to give it a shot.

MadOzodi, the only reason I have a PS3 is because I wanted to use it as a Blueray player that's all :shrug:

20. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Heh, that's a damn good reason in my book! :applause2: For me, it's just a bit lower on the list of things to buy. I hope to get one eventually. Is it awkward to use as a Blu-Ray player? My 360 was awkward to use as my DVD player until I bought my 360 Harmony Remote.

:thumb: