1z CP in canada?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Mark350, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Is there any canadian sites or stores in Canada that sell 1z cockpit premium? I'd like the swissvax wheel brush as well

detailersdomain has both but to ship 20 bucks worth of merchandise they want 20 bucks for shipping, which is hard to justify...

Thanks

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

3. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

4. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Dang. Sorry Mark. Maybe you can find someone. Shipping sucks for everyone.

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

pehaps finding a few other people in your area to combine an order to save on shipping might be an idea.

find a few people who need items and split the shipping, that way everyone gets there stuf and everyone saves

6. mfh

mfh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Is it easier to apply than 303? I have applied 303 quite a few times but still get the blotting in some place every time I use it.

7. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Yup...sure is easier to use. I cant stand 303 because of that...reminds me of armorall :gross:

8. jetblackZ4

jetblackZ4 Birth of a Detailer

Talk to Chris at eShine. I know he doesn't have 1Z cp now but I was talking to him earlier this week and he said he could get it and was thinking about it. He can often get things which he doesn't ordinarily carry if I'm not mistaken. Worth a try.
    G

9. mfh

mfh Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sent an email to Chris. Hopefully he can get some. I just need something that does not blot!