OC Auto Show

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by eyezack87, Oct 5, 2008.

1. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Went to the OC Auto Show today at the Anaheim Convention center. Small show but it was worth it when I saw, felt, and smelled all the new cars that came out :)

Here are some pics I took. Pics taken with my Nokia 5610 and whenever I saw a car I liked. So its very limited pics. I hope you enjoy them nonetheless :thumb:

Also, an insight to these pictures. Lighting inside the convention center made them SUPER wet and glossy and "perfect." In reality, only the higher end cars were close to perfect. There were crack pot detailers all around using Costco MF's on both the wheels and paint. Thankfully they had a Zymol duster to use on the higher end vehicles :thud:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

:gasp: :cagain: Man thats some wicked cars. Beautiful!! Your phone takes some pretty good pics! Thanks for sharing!

3. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Sweet! Thanks for the pics.

4. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Looks like some nice cars there!

6. kenny1775

kenny1775 Jedi Nuba

Nice! Thanks for the pics Dude [​IMG]

7. Nica

Nica Banned

I agree great pictures :popcorn: always enjoy car shows.

Love the exotics...the GT-R looks...okay :shrug: I really don't think the GT-R is worth the money they are asking for...but that's just me.

8. Cobra

Cobra Virgin Detailer

I agree with you, it's not that great looking to me either.

9. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thanks for the pictures. I just love corvettes...:thumb:

10. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: yes I agree, I mean your spending $100k and the vehicle just blends in to the traffic? What's up with that :giggle:

11. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I actually really like it and its potential to be highly tuned. :thumb:

I'd definitely take the GT-R in black so I can blend in, hehe. :tiptoe:

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Well as far as performance goes I would have to agree it's mind blowing with the numbers it has been spiting out..but as far as the looks goes...I don't know it just dosent scream supper car.

Some people call the GT-R a super car and like I said as far as performance goes it's spaking quite a few supercars but I wish they would have made it more super looking lol..that's just me though, there is nothing wrong with the vehicle it's just that for over $100k I'm expecting something a bit more flashy..but then again every vehicle serves a purpose, this GT-R to me seems more of a rocket then anything...I wonder how it handles...mmm...:thinking: I'll find out in a few hours ;) stay tooned :giggle:

13. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

it's not worth the dealer mark up.. but it is worth the 75k base.. the power is nuts.. you would have to buy a zr1 which is a hundred k to buy a street car that could beat it at the nurburgring.. but damn that's all you pay for.. it is one ugly ass car.. the japanese have no clue how to make good looking cars, just the nsx really. and that to me still is a POS. for the money i would rather have many other cars. the gtr is all speed and handling.. nothing more.

14. DB Boss

DB Boss DB representative

Carlos needs to learn the concept of "car collection"

So when are you picking me up for a ride?

15. gregk

gregk Virgin Detailer

I think the GT-R looks don't match up with it's performance which is too bad considering that nothing under the ZR-1 will stay with it performance wise. I have seen a red one in person and it does look MUCH better in the flesh than it does in pictures.

What we need is a newer NSX with that technology and engine!