P21S in Germany?

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by eShine, Oct 9, 2008.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

Sorry, i found what I was looking for!

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

good luck it might be a dead end : )

I have tried calling them for red and no luck.

if you get anywhere let me know.

if you want the crazy story I will let you in on it... : )

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Let us in on the crazy story Phil!

4. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

This P21S Red?

P21-S Wheel Cleaner (Felgen-Reiniger) Power Gel (Red)– manufacturers approved way to remove corrosive brake dust and road grime from alloy wheels. Safe, pH controlled, formula is guaranteed not to harm any type of road wheel, braking system or other automotive surface, works safely and effectively on every type of wheel and coating, removes brake pad adhesive and sequestered metal brake dust safely - Classic car, kit car and motorcycle restoration - Frost Auto Restoration Techniques Or Die Seite kann nicht aufgerufen werdenClassic car, kit car and motorcycle restoration - Frost Auto Restoration Techniques Or Die Seite kann nicht aufgerufen werden

Se 'Wheel Cleaners' sticky

5. detailersdomain

I can't post it on a public forum....

if chris wants to know he can drop me a call : )

6. Eliot Ness

Eliot Ness Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Can you tell us why it isn't sold in the U.S.?

7. detailersdomain

that's part of the whole story, I tried bringing it in last year...no go.

8. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

well it's all b/c of a chemical.. it isn't US compliant so we can't get it.. which is why on other forums they say it smells horrible. they couldn't figure out a way to market it in the US using different chemical compounds..kind of nuts they would even develop a product like that knowing the largest auto market in the world couldn't use it.

9. LanceM

LanceM DB Forum Supporter

someone send me some

10. Hardstyler

Hardstyler Any Rag Vehicle Washer

The red gel smells like a blend of fart and rotten eggs...but its a miracle on the wheels:worship2:

11. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: I agree the red version is extremely stronger compared to the green version.

Worth every penny :cheerl:

12. FuelTuner

FuelTuner Birth of a Detailer

That is normally what is smells like when I clean wheels... but i think that is because of me and beans.

13. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I wonder if it's more "chemical" than Megs Wheel Brightner.

And by the way, that stuff at up my nice spraybottle, even thoug it's chemically resistant, supposedly. Strong stuff!

14. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I've never seen any 'harm' done to wheel surfaces with this product, which is more than I can say for wheel brightner though.

Maybe ' Die Seite kann nicht aufgerufen werden' really means a bad smell :giggle:

15. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

I would try to get bilberry safe wheel cleaner if you can, its better and cheaper ;)

16. Kron

Kron Two Bucket System Washer

With the greatest respect Bilberry isn't better than P21s Power Gel.

17. Hardstyler

Hardstyler Any Rag Vehicle Washer

have not tried Bilberry yet but I just love P21S gel

18. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Different taste, thats allowed ;)

19. eShine

eShine Guest

To make a long story short....P21S North America does not make P21S red, their original supplier in Germany where the REAL P21S products originally came from own the Red Formula. I believe P21S North America products are now made in USA.

20. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

p21s has been made in the US for a while now.. i think somewhere outside philly.. i know for a fact somewhere out east. i forgot who i made my first p21s purchase with. i think it was autoanything or autosuperstore or something like that. i won't go back that's for sure. i actually got a gel version watered down a lil.. it wasn't sticking like it should. so i sent it back and they claimed they were right down the street from p21s factory here in the US and they get the freshest batches period.. blah blah blah.. that was before i found DD and DB and all the detail sites.. Paul Dalton was helping me find some good products. then shortly thereafter i became addicted to detailing my own cars. but not until this last summer did i start polishing.. soon after that i had people asking what i did to my car b/c it looked outstanding.. and sure it probably took me 2-3 times as long as you guys to do a detail on my car but it was a learning process and fun!! esp since i was/am finding it hard to do activities b/c of my spinal issues.. p21s is the only wheel cleaner i use and hopefully one of the guys in i emailed in Germany and the UK will send me some red gel.. i am dying for that stuff. oh and i forgot when i had an issue with the green gel p21s sent me a full one then.. no q's plus a free tub of wax.. deffinitely don't know many that would do that!!!