Menzerna Orange Pads

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Thrasher, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Thrasher

Thrasher Virgin Detailer

Hi Guys,

I just found out that the local Menzerna distributor here is selling Menzerna Orange Pads as well....

Does anybody ever use this? I'm intrigued to try this but I couldn't find any review on it anywhere (maybe just me missing it though :shrug:)
    Please lemme know your thought on it as the price is really interesting on this... little less than USD 10.00 / pad :D
    (dunno abt the price in US but I'm comparing to the price in UK)

Thx

2. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Is there a link?

Im pretty sure Nica likes them

3. Thrasher

Thrasher Virgin Detailer

4. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

(Orange) polishing pad - used at OEM levels by many major automotive manufacturers offers a softer less dense structure over that of the compounding pad. What that means is you have a pad that has enough cut to remove surface oxidisation and swirls whilst at the same time allowing polishes to break down perfectly to a bright glossy finish. It is therefore the ideal pad for use with finishing polishes and one step products to remove less severe surface defects and restore amazing levels of clarity and gloss

Menzerna 5" Pads Trial (DA & Rotary) - Autopia.org

DaveKG is a reliable source of information on products

5. Nica

Nica Banned

I've used the Menzerna pads many times and they work extremely well, the orange pad took me a bit to get used to though just becuase it's so stiff oh and the orange is actually the polishing pad the white pad is the compounding pad, it's the oposite compared to the Lake Country system.

Any who, this is just my opinion but the Menzerna pads work extremely well and I would love to get my hands on cases of them but so far I've only got a few dosen of them for my self :shrug:...but I'm still very pleased with the 3M UK pads, so all my other foam pads like Menzerna are just sitting waiting for an opportunity to come out and play...again just my :2cents:

Oh one last thing I enjoy about Menzerna pads is there size :thumb: