Awesome Sighting

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by detaildoc, Aug 29, 2008.

1. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

So yesterday I went to lunch with some coworkers at the Yardhouse here in Riverside. I come out, I'm walking towards my car and what do I see parked next to me :yikes:, a freaking Aston Martin (Vantage I believe). :picture: :gidiup: :applause2: First time I see one and right in front of me. I was salivating all over it. I was hoping to catch the driver to offer a free detail, but unfortunately I was running a bit late. I could have bling the sh** out of it. Ooh, and what if the driver would have been some hot chick?[​IMG]. It was beautiful! [​IMG] [​IMG]I took 3 shots with my Blackberry, here they are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Eliot Ness

Eliot Ness Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Very nice :worship2:

Those are pretty decent pics coming from your Blackberry.

3. dionnfr

dionnfr Birth of a Detailer

I would've waited around just to see what comes out.

4. freon warrior

freon warrior Virgin Detailer

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

There are quite a few cruising around here in Austin and I still stare every single time!

6. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

Nice sight, awesome pics too...what resolution is your blackberry's camera?

7. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

their alot smaller in person

8. bigpoppa

bigpoppa Jedi Nuba

TBH, I really am not a fan of the way the Vantage looks. Not really *substantial* enough, if you will.

I saw a black DB 9 on Wednesday around here, much better looking car, IMO.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh nice head lights :druling: just love the stance and the sexy curves this vehicle has :worship:

By the way thank you for the pictures, how did you know we would want to see these pictuers :giggle:

10. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Yeah, this Blackberry Curve is awesome. It has a 2.0 MP camera, but IMO, it looks higher than that. My Motorola RAZR2 has a 2.0MP cam, but the pics do not look as good as these ones. I actually had to reduce the size because the pics were huge (originally 1600 x 1200/22.22inches x 16.24inches). I love this thing.:picture:

11. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Yeah, I regret that I did not.

12. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Yeah, I was surprise how small they are. They look a lot bigger in pics. But actually, that size makes them look even better, more sporty.

13. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Oh, yeah, I am sure nobody would argue against that. The DB9 is just a bad ass.

14. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

This is probably the closest I will come to being in an Aston.

[​IMG]

15. Nice park job :shakehead:

16. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Great pics!

17. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

See if u can look up the liscense plate number for who owns it

18. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Nice find there doc! I myself saw a Vantage and a DB9S at the Concours in Monterey. Seeing the Vantage was pretty cool but seeing the DB9S was just simply breathtaking.

Your Blackberry Curve takes some really nice pictures. I was thinking of getting one through Verizon but my buddy that works there says that they're releasing a newer and better version coming this November. He hinted to me that I should drop by Verizon on Black Friday, hehe.

19. timpryor

timpryor Birth of a Detailer

Nice, My boss has one

20. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Rumor is that they are coming out with the Blackberry Thunder/Storm, which is a touch screen phone to rival the iphone and it will be exclusive to Verizon. Personally, I prefer phones with buttons, easier to use. It will also be a lot bigger than the Curve, about the size of the 8830 World Edition (maybe a bit thinner), which is a bit too big for my taste. They are also coming out with the Blackberry Bold (out in Canada already, I think), which is also nice, but bulky.