Good deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by timdon62, Jul 20, 2008.

1. timdon62

timdon62 Virgin Detailer

Hi,
    I have found some good deals here, so i thought i would post a couple of links to some deals i have come across
    Tim
    WCDetail Products
    DetailerGuy, Your online pads superstore
    Amazon.com: Meguiar's W8000 - 8 inch Soft Buff Foam Cutting Pad, pack of 6: Automotive THIS IS FOR 6
    Amazon.com: Meguiar's W9000 - 8 inch Soft Buff Foam Finishing Pad, pack of 6: Automotive 6 HERE TOO
    Amazon.com: Meguiar's W9006 - 6.5 inch Soft Buff Foam Finishing Pad, pack of 6: Automotive AND HERE

:applause2:
    need to add a couple of things.
    !st- Rob at wcdetail or towelpros has a special price list for bulk orders of mf towels mainly for 50 but i think he will give u a deal on 25. i think the 16x16 glass towels are like $1.25 and the ww drying towels are around $3. I ordered a few to try out but i've heard his mf towels are excellent. so if u want some bulk e-mail him and ask for his bulk price list.
    2nd-detailerguy has a contest going on for most posts in forum or something like that and one of the prizes is 40 pads. Just thought i'd pass it on
    Tim:drinking2:

2. heatgain

heatgain Guest

3. timdon62

timdon62 Virgin Detailer

I guess i'll find out because i ordered 6 of those yesterday
    Tim

4. timdon62

timdon62 Virgin Detailer

So far everything looks ok the receipt i got in my e-mail calls them finishing pads and not cutting pads
    The following items were sold by and shipped from Label Industries DBA
    National Tool Warehouse in package 1 of this shipment:

1 of Meguiar's W9006 - 6.5 inch Soft Buff Foam Finishing Pad, pack of 6

Tim

5. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

How much was shipping on the 6 pack of finishing pads? Thats a helluva deal, nice find!

6. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

That's a really a great deal for them pads.

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

i might have to order up some of those glass towels, and a couple of the drying towels.

8. timdon62

timdon62 Virgin Detailer

shipping was $11. which was to much. I just ordered 12 more though and they still charged $11

the glass towels are suppossed to be really good. I have some on the way, I'll find out soon. The glass towels I have now were $10 each and i couldn't imagine working without them. Rob says his are just as good
    TIM

9. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

Are we both talking about the ones from amazon?

10. 2KLS1

2KLS1 Birth of a Detailer

Thanks for the website. :thumb:

11. timdon62

timdon62 Virgin Detailer

the 6 pads from amazon were $11 shipping. orderd 12 more still $11 shipping
    Tim

12. timdon62

timdon62 Virgin Detailer

ur welcome
    Tim

13. timdon62

timdon62 Virgin Detailer

Looks like the amazon pad deal might be over. Me thinks it was a mistake. I got my first order of 6 pads in today but 5 were missing. I think they prolly got quite a few calls and e-mails today. I'm sure they will make it right to keep their amazon rating. After ordering 6 i checked to c if the pads were discontinued,saw no sign of that,looked on national tools web site and they were still selling them for $10-$13 each so i ordered 12 more.I will find out more tomorrow. 18 meg's pads at $3.34 each is a good deal.
    Tim :applause2:

14. timdon62

timdon62 Virgin Detailer

nationaltool warehouse would'nt nut up. they just refunded the $ for the pads. They said it was a mistake.(that went on for 5 days and nobody noticed, yhea right) They did let us keep the few pads they sent,at first they wanted paid for them, I raised a little hell they said oh you can keep them. How nice where's my $$
    NoPadTim

15. Tomy

Tomy Any Rag Vehicle Washer

doesnt work..

im in Canada :(