Lowes Shop Vac 6 gal 3 hp - $15

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by stupenal, Jun 13, 2008.

1. stupenal

stupenal Virgin Detailer

Yah. $15.

6-Gallon 3.0-Peak HP Wet/Dry Vac

Life Takes Visa

$24.XX - add something cheap (grout sponge anyone???) and use the coupon. If the coupon doesn't work, they'll just enter it in manually for you. I picked up a cheapo grill the other day and it worked fine. YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE VISA TO PAY. YMMV

For $15, I'm picking one up ASAP.

2. Ivan Rajic

Ivan Rajic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

it says you get $10 off of a purchase of $25+... that means $30 for the shop vac, not $15... still a good deal, just wondering where you got $15 from... am i missing something?

3. Ivan Rajic

Ivan Rajic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

nevermind, after I entered my zipcode, it said $25, not $40.

I'm going to buy it now haha

Thanks!

4. stupenal

stupenal Virgin Detailer

I just picked one up myself. There were plenty in stock. I haven't assembled it yet, but it looks perfect for my needs.

I was thinking about getting the 12 gallon 6hp one for $30 after coupon, but I realized there really was no need to haul around such a big shop vac. For the occasional use, 6 gal 3 hp is just fine.

Got a grount sponge too for $1.87 while I was there.

I also noticed that they carry Stoner's Invisible Glass. I haven't tried that before, but the reviews are always positive for it. I may end up picking up a couple more sponges, some SIG, maybe some APC and use the $10 off coupon.

5. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

I have three cans of that stuff and I will never use it. Sprayway is by far a better cleaner for glass.