4.5 LTR pro Sprayer

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by supercharged, May 29, 2008.

1. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

Ace hardware had one just like that on sale this week for 9.99....its actually a 1 1/2 gallon sprayer...I bought on last year for weed control....very well made also...check it out....

AL

3. 1f1fan

1f1fan Birth of a Detailer

4. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

I've always known them as Hudson sprayers. That's just the name of the company that made most of them years ago. Yeah, any garden dept. and ask for the Hudson type sprayers.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Jayplay posted some really nice containers, this one looks good super..:thinking: :thinking:

I actually need to pick up a few of these :shead: :shead:

6. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

I have used and tried many over the years but have found these to be by far the best. You can even by spares for them which is great. I use the 3ltr and 6ltr orions for wheel cleaner and citrus degreaser... the mercury ones i also use...built to last these sprayers
    Sprayers

These are the same I believe but the US versison ( well the names are the same and they say they are european made!!!)
    Orion Professional Sprayer-International Greenhouse Company Greenhouse Mega Store has everything you need to build, equip, and maintain a commercial, hobby, school or institutional greenhouse.

7. stupenal

stupenal Virgin Detailer

I just bought this one yesterday:

1-Gallon SureSpray™ Poly Sprayer

1 gallon sprayer at lowes for $13. I felt it was a bit higher quality than the Hudson sprayer ($10), plus it comes with a measuring cup, spray shield, and brass nozzle.

8. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

that is a nice sprayer. i have one similar to that pic and they work very well. very useful.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Perfect, the orange ones are the ones I've been looking for...and here I thought they were in the UK :doh:

I feel another order coming up :thumb:

I have one of these, it works okay but I personaly didn't like it, not very stable and too messy..well just me though...when I get the new ones in hopefully they will be better then the ones I picked up at the hard ware store :confused:

10. distrbd

distrbd New Member

11. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

12. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Thanks all for replys. I'll probably pick one up later. Nica, if you order those orange ones, let me know how you like them, they seem to be made to industrial enviroment, I just want something that will be heavy duty.

13. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

yep home depot has them.. bought one couple months ago.