Vroom Drying Towels 2 for $8 (Target)

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by stupenal, May 27, 2008.

1. stupenal

stupenal Virgin Detailer

I stopped by Target today and found the Vroom MF drying towels on sale - 2 for $8. Normal price is $8 EACH. Towels are 23.5" x 40" I believe, 80/20 made in CHINA. They felt very plush and when compared to my CG ELITE towels (yellow/black border), they are almost as good. There are two sides - one is plush with longer fibers, other side has shorter fibers (like many towels out there...). For the price and size, you can't go wrong. I contemplated getting more than just 2, but the tag said the sale goes from 5/20 through 6/30. I thought I saw a post on here that mentioned it, but I couldn't find it again, so if this is a repost...sorry!

Hope this helps everyone. :whistle:

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I love their blue micro chenile wash mitts!!

Thanks for the heads up Stupenal!!

3. adriankeith

adriankeith Birth of a Detailer

wow nice. i know where i'm heading after work! thanks stupenal.

4. fobe46

fobe46 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks for the heads up! Are the other towels on sale as well? I really like their grey mf towels!!

5. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

Good find. Vrooms are OK.

6. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Just picked up 2 yesterday. Nice towels for $4.

7. Joyriide1113

Joyriide1113 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm the first to have always said that quality tools and supplied are key to any craft. I want to suggest heading over to Walmart and picking up one of their MF drying towels. Amazingly big and shockingly soft. They are not waffle weave, but dry even better. I have washed mine like 4 time snow and its held its form very well.

8. Hamilton

Hamilton Virgin Detailer

These towels did not pass the CD test, but I have not washed them since buying them. The fiber portion of the towel marred a test dvd, not just the edging.

-Hamilton

9. stupenal

stupenal Virgin Detailer

I just went and tested it out...

Towels were just washed yesterday so they're nice and fluffy. Passed the CD test with flying colors.

Same went for my 36 for $15 towels from Costco. Brand new, just washed. Did not leave a scratch.

10. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I tried one of those big MF drying towels that my friend bought one day. I think it was from Wal Mart. It's actually pretty good. Didn't check for marring though, we didn't have the correct lighting to see if it did any "damage".