Wife 's going to UK

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by distrbd, May 2, 2008.

1. distrbd

distrbd New Member

So you can all guess what I'm thinking,why order when I can get her to do it there and bring it back with her :shead:

The problem is she's there only for two weeks I wonder if it's long enough to receive the order or not .
    So if you know a vendor that she can order some 3M BP ,pads please let me know.

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

3. distrbd

distrbd New Member

Thanks Pirex.
    Their prices aren't bad at all.

4. Blackwater

Blackwater Virgin Detailer

5. distrbd

distrbd New Member

:mounty: to BW,Wow Even cheaper a bit .

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: you got PM buddy :cheerl: :cheerl:

You'll need one of those hokey bags...just a suggestion :whistle:

7. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

that's right! Send your wife to get your car detailing supplies over seas!:headbang:

8. distrbd

distrbd New Member

LOL, she's being trained ,soon she can bring Riccardo clay to the US for you guys.:applause2:

9. Dave KG

Dave KG Jedi Nuba

You know, its funny reading this as I do exactly the same only in the opposite direction... My girlfriend (who is American, she is from PA) brings back from the US what I cannot easily get in the UK :D

Second the recommendation of Polished Bliss, and you are looking at next day or 48 hour delivery from them so you have nothing to worry about if you have a whole two weeks there.

Any other queries about UK detailing supplies, feel free to holler as I order a fair amount over here! :lol:

10. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Ya i like how we import from the UK, and the UK likes to import from the US.

That's ok, im guilty of doing the same thing.