E92 M3 - Brembo - HRE - Ohlins

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by 72offsuit, Apr 6, 2014.

1. 72offsuit

72offsuit Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Spring is here, well sort of and my M3 mods are done (for now). Only had time for a wash, Iron X, clay and a one-step with Poli-Seal followed by Opti-Seal to spruce her up. Wheels received Opti-Coat 2.0 over winter before bolt-up. Dropped off at ACM for install of the 380mm Brembo BBK, Ohlins Road & Track coil-overs and HREs. Full detail to follow when the earth moves closer to the sun. Photos courtesy of Matt at ACM.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

rwisejr likes this.
  2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

wow that looks great!

3. JordanL

JordanL Virgin Detailer

Looks great! Gotta love HRE's!

4. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Looks awesome . Love the stance on the wheels .

5. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

looks amazing!!

6. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

Gorgeous.....

7. 72offsuit

Thanks guys very happy with outcome. Will try to bring the car out to DD for an event. Anything coming up?

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Wouldn't change a thing on that M3. The wheels are beautiful. Tough to clean though?

9. 72offsuit

Thanks, wheels are Opti-Coated and the Brembo's seem to be low dust vs OEM. The intricate design will require more diligence for sure but so far no complaints. Beauty comes at a cost, lol.

10. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Damn that is sexy. The photos must be deceiving bc I'm not sure I see a reason for a full detail on that car bc it looks very clean already. Even the few sun shots show a perfect finish.

11. 72offsuit

Thanks man, you are correct just me always trying to take things to the next level, in my OCD warped mind, lol.

mrgolfrider likes this.