anybody got some tips for a newb??/

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by applywaxhere, Oct 26, 2012.

1. applywaxhere

applywaxhere Banned

westside detail in portland

2. chemgys99

chemgys99 DB Forum Supporter

No way bro! Ryan is one of my best friends. That is crazy. How long ago did you get that detailed? He doesn't have a car wash tho. He does really good details too. He uses a lot of the same stuff we use on here. Not to be mean and don't take offense, but you might want to read up on how to maintain a car properly. His stuff last long and he garuntees no swirls. Anyway they got a nice beginners thread on here that can help you out.

Whats your name btw? Maybe he remembers you. He doesn't normally get sporty cars in there too much so I'm sure he would remember you stealth.

3. applywaxhere

applywaxhere Banned

crazy shit...names scott...this would have been about 2- 3 years ago that i was goin there... while i had the stealth i got good towels from wally world, and i got the megiars ultimate wax, washed the car 2wice a week but still after around 2 or three weeks it was swirled out. thats why i joined the forum...to see wut i could do different. the civic aint worth taking to him... i just want to learn how to get rid of the swirls and lookin bitchin so when i do find my next stealth i wont have to pay hundreds to get it looking nice. my fundage isnt the issue...its my knowledge and not knowing what to buy

4. chemgys99

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

It's a real shame this guy is just wasting forum member's time.

6. applywaxhere

applywaxhere Banned

Ok neil bear....you got me again. I guess its impossible to get a fresh start. Im sorry and ill leave your forum alone

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

7. chemgys99

Thanks buddy!! If you wouldn't lie you wouldn't of had this problem. And people know my name man. Lol I'm not the one stealing from people.

8. applywaxhere

applywaxhere Banned

Seriously that is all that I wanted. Go ahead and ban me and I wont attempt to join again...i give you my word.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

9. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Damn Neil! You are on top of your game!

If you want a fresh start, here are a couple ways you could do it.

1. Pay for stuff that you scammed, admit fault, and ask for forgiveness.

2. Get a fresh start somewhere else because we don't deal with children.

10. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

Your word means nothing here...

11. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I don't think there's need for a ban now that everyone knows who you are. C'mon. Where will you be from next? I cannot wait to see what you drive next!

But in all honesty, you'd be amazed what technology is on the forum these days to track people down. I get notifications all day long about the same person having multiple user names. Take care Chris!

12. chemgys99

Yeah I liars word= nothing. Completely worthless. Don't act like we are jerks for doing this. Put yourself in kaleo or my shoes and understand how you would feel.

Btw I have no clue who Ryan is in Portland westside detail. I'm just proving that anybody can do a google search. I knew from the second you posted a picture of your "civic" it was you.

13. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

There are some serious douche bags in this world...............

14. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

Wow! People are stupid.

15. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

I was waiting for this to happen again. I called it when the ban went into place. I knew he would join again under a new name and I knew that it wouldn't be long. I also knew that he wouldn't make a valid attempt to fix the wrong he did.

I think the moderators should give him a choice, give him X amount of days to fix his wrong doing with Kaleo and if not then IP ban him. If he truly wants the chance to be a part of this community being a man and handling the issue at hand would be the perfect way to start. The internet truly is small and it's easy to find stuff if you know where to look. Just remember that.

Chris why is it so difficult to own up to your wrong doing? Is it to much for you to pay for the stuff you stole?

One day you'll scam the wrong person ( god bless your soul bro ) and it's going to wind up very ugly for you.

16. chemgys99

I told him when e came back with chemguy626 I knew it was him I'm over what happened. But he continued to lie to me about his identity. So I said **** that. Screwed me over once and now you got the balls to lie to me?

Anyway I guess he is banned again. I hope he stops his lying and finds it gets you no where in life. I think they should do a ip ban as well so he can't come back.

17. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

Where is this guy from? I know in the other posts as 850-wagon, it was Whittier, CA but that preludezone.com link, the user from Ohio mentions a 626, and wasn't his other name like chemguy626?

What is this guys deal?! I mean, does he HONESTLY just sit around and BS people all over the internet? Maybe he has some mental disorder that makes him lie and steal...lmao!

BTW Neil, GOOD EYE!! That was both impressive and hilarious all at the same time! hahaha...

18. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

The Ohio thing is to go with his fake persona. He wanted everyone t believe it was a new person. It's not hard to Google for area codes and zip codes.

Another one bites the dust lol

19. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

He is from Whittier, CA

20. chemgys99

Yep that's where he is from