Happens Every Time!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by pure, Jun 21, 2012.

1. pure

pure Virgin Detailer

Don’t you just hate whenyou finally use something up and can’t decide what you want to try next!:doh:

So many choices and things I want!

2. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

The other end is to be an active trader/buyer and cannot decide what to use.

3. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I used to be a pretty big trader on here. I have gotten to the point where, if something works and I like it, then there is no need to try something else. I have slimmed my collection down this way. Makes it easier. Theres some stuff I use that I can buy local, so that saves some hassle.

Way too much stuff out there to worry about whats hot. I use what I like. Saves me money in the end.

4. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I have decided not to buy anything new until my sample cart is empty. That'll be sometime in 2015.

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmmm yeah...if I followed Kens way my grand children would have plenty...this I am hoping to dump and sell off a lot of my stuff soon...especially the wax/sealant/polish/qd stocks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

An Ank sale! I can't wait. Well, to see what everyone else buys> :(

7. pure

pure Virgin Detailer

The first time I ever purchased detailing products and supplies I kinda went a little overboard! It was basicaly like "I need one of these, some of this". Man next thing I know my pockets were hurting. So... now I have to write down what I am going to "need" and then order.

8. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I don't have that problem, as I have an itch to buy something new. There are a lot of great products out there. I have plenty of shampoo (6 gallons or so), plenty of LSP (I slimmed down my wax/sealant collection) and plenty of other stuff...however I think I need some more Car Pro Eraser, this stuff is amazing! And smells so good!

9. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Yeah, Im done buying anything that I dont need.......... still trying to get rid of stuff.

10. minorc

minorc Two Bucket System Washer

I did a major order 2 years ago, and only replace things that I liked working with.

11. builthatch

builthatch Virgin Detailer

this is how i have operated for quite a while. i have a product for each use and that's that. most of my stuff is OPT so if he comes out with a new formula i'll usually try it when i run out of the previous but i don't jump on anything new unless i am running low on the previous supply.