Looking for Pro in Maryland

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Porsche Pilot, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Porsche Pilot

Porsche Pilot Virgin Detailer

Greetings folks,
    I am in need of a professional in the Parkton, Maryland area for a referral job. The client has a Porsche Boxster Speedster and needs some help cleaning his Alcantara seats. I am in Florida and have never seen the car so I don't know what condition the seats are in. I have sent the client the cleaning protocols for Alcantara but he would rather have a professional tackle the problem. If anyone in the area can help or provide a recommendation I would appreciate it.

2. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Birth of a Detailer

3. Porsche Pilot

Thanks for the info Greg. Calling DJ Mayo...your website has no contact info. Give me a shout.

Ed

4. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

DJ does awesome work, if he doesn't fall through. There are others in your area. PM me if interested.

5. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

He just wants his seats cleaned, nothing else?

6. Porsche Pilot

As far as I know it's just the seats. This was a referral from a friend of a friend kinda deal. I am 600 miles away and have never seen the car or met the owner. If it is just the seats it would also be a great opportunity for some up selling. I have no clue where Parkton is or if any of you guys are close to it. He did say within 30 miles is good for him.

7. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

80+ miles for me, a little too far.

8. Mike Lambert

Mike Lambert Birth of a Detailer

I have a large collection I take care of in parkton,have him give me a call
    Theshineshopautodetailing.com
    Mike