....you might be a detailer

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Chaseme, Apr 29, 2011.

1. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

I'm currently working on project for a ethics course that has to do with cities that lie of the same longitude as Toronto...such as Christchurch, NZ and Livorno, ITL doing some research on them, I started wondering off and started looking for local detailers in those areas.

I also high beam people in stopped traffic to check out what conditon there paint is in

2. Altostratus

Altostratus Virgin Detailer

:worship2::applause:

3. KenB

KenB DB Forum Supporter

You're getting down to "business" with your new girlfriend. She asks if you've got protection and you head out to the garage to find your favorite wax/sealant.

You're in your garage waxing your car when you remember your girlfriend is laying naked in bed waiting for you.

You start to selling crack to support your detailing habit.
    P.S I don't sell crack and I don't have a habit. I DON'T. LOL

4. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Wax makes a great alternative to crack. Read earlier post: huffing wax.

5. mike aesthetica

mike aesthetica Jedi Nuba

You might be a detailer if before delivery of the vehicle to a customer on a mobile detail you find your self cleaning your forearms, hands and kneecaps with quick detailer and your utility towels.

It happened today... Final Inspection was my poison

6. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

if you are analyzing the beading on a wet banana plant then you are obviously a detailer...... Honestly, those plants bead like crazy.

7. Mailman

Mailman Virgin Detailer

You might be a detailer if the hot wax being dripped on you are zymol.

8. mike aesthetica

LOL guilty.

9. Kilo6_one

i check it when i'm at a stoplight sometimes Ill inch closer and ill comment to my wife "damn, look at those swirlmarks".......... then Ill tell her why I would pull her over, cite the vehicle code and the DMV action against the violator LOL (my wife hates me when i'm in the car, half detailer, half cop)

10. NorthEastAutoSalon

NorthEastAutoSalon Any Rag Vehicle Washer

If your girlfriend tells you to get off Detailing Bliss to spend time with her, and you tell her just a couple more mins...you might be a detailer.

When you find a girlfriend that actually likes detailing... WIN
    [​IMG]

11. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

No way man, apples bead like crazy! I looked it up... some grocers spray their fruit with a glossy coating to make the food look more appetizing and that aids in beading.

Also... if you driven on the road side of the road for more than a minute to avoid dirt and branch debris on you right side of the road, yea you may be a detailer!

12. Kilo6_one

maybe that is the next big thing....... apple wax?

13. mike aesthetica

Ironically some of these coating products for foods contain....carnauba wax. We cannot get away from this stuff..

14. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

some chewing/bubble gums have carnauba wax in them!

15. Chaseme

If you would pass up a car wash by the hottest women in bikinis (or nude)...you might be a detailer.

16. nth degree

nth degree Virgin Detailer

The most common use of carnauba wax is not auto related, but food, especially candy.

17. Chaseme

Bump.

If you've ever stood in the pouring rain to watch your wax/sealant bead....you might be a detailer.

18. Kilo6_one

and took pictures of it.

19. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

If you're starting to turn a car forum into a detailing forum....

20. sikedsyko

sikedsyko DB Forum Supporter

When you're concerned that your mountain bike's frame isn't sheeting water like it should, then bust out the APC, Clay, and Spray wax...