Uber All-Purpose Towels only $1.99 each

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Emile, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Just in case you might have missed it, Detailers Domain's Deal of the Day for today is Uber All Purpose Towels for $1.99 each. I am going to scoop some up on my way home from work (3 dozen). If you haven't tried them out yet, at least order a dozen because you cannot go wrong, the quality is awesome and from what I am told, this deal isn't coming back any time soon.

2. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

I ordered some of these towels the last time Phil had a sale, and it is a great towel for many reasons.

They don't lint, are soft enough for delicate paint, and are very easily manageable because of their size.

3. StuLax18

StuLax18 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Makes me so mad with the shipping charges. Every time I want to buy some inexpensive stuff I get killed by them and change my mind. Always end up paying as much for shipping as I do for the stuff. One time DI had a $3 shipping deal and I bought 2 gallons of Optimum stuff. That made me happy.

4. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Yea, shipping charges make me change my mind often too! lol

5. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

I know DD and DI are on the East Coast and ship with FedEx. How much does it cost to ship an order from East Coast over to you guys in Texas and on West Coast?

I did end up stopping by yesterday and bought 3 dozen towels (and some minor stuffs). All the Meguiar's stuff is there now, APC, APC+, Super Degreaser, Wheel Brightener, Hyper Wash, etc., and the Wolf's Chemicals line just came in so I'm going to stop by again today.

The Daily Deals are supposed to be absolutely nuts over the next few days because they are not just discounted prices, they are priced to clear out the stock.

6. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Emile -

Over here on the Northwest Coast, shipping is always over $12, so it really sucks for me.. Its forcing me to have to look a lot at other places that offer free shipping or drastically reduced shipping. And the price goes higher as the total cost of the products adds up. Its a no-win situation for us here on the W/Coast to buy from the East Coast these days.

Dan F

7. StuLax18

StuLax18 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Usually around $10-12 is the shipping prices I see. Which isn't bad, except when I'm only buying $15 worth of stuff.

8. stingray23

stingray23 Jedi Nuba

same here.

9. 604_Snooze

604_Snooze Obsessive Detailer

isn't shipping flat fee within US?

10. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

No. The $8.88 promotion ended.

11. Mr. Gloss

Mr. Gloss Virgin Detailer

Am I the only one seeing the $8.88 flat rate shipping at DD? It's still advertised.

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

$8.88 shipping ended over a week ago.

please clear your cookies.

13. Mr. Gloss

Mr. Gloss Virgin Detailer

Done. Cleared the cookies and the order. Darn!