Looking for a PC

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Troy Fuller, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Troy Fuller

Troy Fuller Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hey Everyone,

I am looking for a PC, doesn't have to be a PCXP, just one or the other. I am going to be using to agitate carpets and upholstery so it doesn't need to be pretty. It just needs to work.

I would much rather trade than purchase. If anyone is interested, let me know what you would like in exchange for your PC and I may have it.

I do have a Kawasaki rotary if anyone is interested. It would be good for a beginner to practice with.

Moderators,

I hope I posted this in the correct place. I am not real sure, so if it needs to be moved or deleted, please feel free to do so.

Thanks

2. Troy Fuller

Bump bump bump

3. Troy Fuller

Anyone?

4. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

PM sent

5. Kaban

Kaban Welcome to Detailing

If you can't find anyone on here that is willing to sell or trade....you can try ebay, used PCs are on there all the time. Some sell cheap and some sell close to what a new one costs which makes me wonder who is bidding on them and why would anyone bid on an old PC (not PCXP) $125.... + $20 shipping haha.

6. kb2ehj

kb2ehj Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Somebody probably who is just starting out and doesn't know that they can get the next generation for about the same price.

That would be my guess.